• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Poll: Leaderboards Reset with Newest Update?

Assuming your old statistics would be saved separately, would you like the leaderboards to be reset?

• Yes. I support Legacy Leaderboards, new statistics to track, and a global leaderboards reset.

Votes: 883 53.7%
  • No. I don't want a global leaderboards reset nor new statistics to track. Keep everything as it is.

Votes: 761 46.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

NickSharpx ☆

District 13
Reaction score
No, by doing this people will get encouraged to not play mcsg. For example gravey4rd, he has spent years getting to number one, if I was him and the leaderboards gets reset I would quit because, all the hard work I have spent getting to 4000 wins might not ever happen again. My main point is no, people that spent years and getting in the top one-thousand and it was thrown away..... I would just quit.
Exactly.
I'd rather quit than getting my actual stats back, screw MCSG if it happens..

SuperPiggeh

Diamond
Reaction score
I voted Yes as it means new faces will possibly appear at the top of the leader boards who haven't had a chance to get to the top!

NickSharpx ☆

District 13
Reaction score
I voted Yes as it means new faces will possibly appear at the top of the leader boards who haven't had a chance to get to the top!
We all started from the bottom. That doesn't really make sense.
I've seen newer players than me climbing up the leaderboards and getting way more wins than me in half of the time.

Reaction score
We all started from the bottom. That doesn't really make sense.
I've seen newer players than me climbing up the leaderboards and getting way more wins than me in half of the time.
I got 460 wins in 5 months or less...400 of those wins where in 3 months.

SuperKyleFTW

Survivor
Reaction score
Look I reset my stats toward the end of summer and already have the amount of wins I do it just takes dedication and hard work to get to the top and I know I'm not a super great player but it would still be nice to reach my goal of 1k wins and for my stats to be reset again I would probably quit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci