• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Poll: Leaderboards Reset with Newest Update?

Assuming your old statistics would be saved separately, would you like the leaderboards to be reset?

• Yes. I support Legacy Leaderboards, new statistics to track, and a global leaderboards reset.

Votes: 883 53.7%
  • No. I don't want a global leaderboards reset nor new statistics to track. Keep everything as it is.

Votes: 761 46.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFlyingBoatman

Survivor
Reaction score
So, because you and everyone else is too lazy, you should reset everyone's stats just so you can get a very slim chance of getting to the top? The only high ranked players I'm aware of that will be tryharding are Gravey4rd Edog ChibiGoose
dude wtf dont u understand that if stat reset people with 1/124313463453 can get #1st place on lb because if stat reset they become gods

ChibiGoose

Platinum
Reaction score
So, because you and everyone else is too lazy, you should reset everyone's stats just so you can get a very slim chance of getting to the top? The only high ranked players I'm aware of that will be tryharding are Gravey4rd Edog ChibiGoose
Exacts bud, only people who can win 1000 games a month will be able to keep up with me after the reset, players like gravey4rd and such.

ExoticRealm

Platinum
Reaction score
Just to add, even though they say once it has been updated there will never be another reset. They also promised that there would never be a stats reset before this too I believe.
Yes. There will be new players everyday, and if they reset
NO!!! Just because player like you have a very big headstart!
Head starts does not matter, its the effort.

ExoticRealm

Platinum
Reaction score
dude wtf dont u understand that if stat reset people with 1/124313463453 can get #1st place on lb because if stat reset they become gods
Ok, so let me get this straight. You are saying that a person with 1/124313463453 win/loss ratio will become a "god" at pvp after the stats reset?!?! pathetic.

ExoticRealm

Platinum
Reaction score
To be honest, I don't think it is really fair for good player's stats to be reset. It takes a lot of hard work, time, and dedication to get high in the leaderboards, and I just don't like the idea of crushing someone's hard work like that. If you want to get good, all it takes is dedication and the effort. People who say crap about getting "head starts" are wrong. I know there will be legacy leaderboards, but the truth is, nobody is going to care about it at all ok? People who play competitive and in clans want to keep their stats and continue working from them. I know that if stats reset, there are going to be new features in the leaderboards, but you have to think to yourself, is reseting everybodys stats actually worth it? If you compare someones hard earned stats, to new leaderboard fetures, I think that stats are WAY more important. There are going to be a lot of tryhards and hackers, and mcsg just wont be the same anymore if stats reset. The community will fall apart.

SuperKyleFTW

Survivor
Reaction score
PEOPLE ARE VOTING YES BECAUSE THEY SAY THE PEOPLE HIGH ON THE LEADERBOARDS HAD A HEADSTART! ITS SUPPOSED TO TAKE HARD WORK TO GET TO THE TOP!!!! WHATS GONNA HAPPEN IN ANOTHER FEW YEARS?? AREYOU GONNA MAKE IT RESET AGAIN? ALSO I CAN REMEMBER WHEN YOU GUYS PROMISED TO NEVER RESET THE STATS PCE BYE

SquishyAlyssa

Platinum
Reaction score
I voted Yes. I think it will make the servers a lot more active because everyone is going to fight for the top spot on the fresh and new leaderboard. I also think it's a brilliant idea because a lot of players become inactive or end up quitting over time, especially people high on the leaderboards. These good inactive players get in the way of new players that want a higher rank. It would benefit the servers and uprising players.

ChibiGoose

Platinum
Reaction score
PEOPLE ARE VOTING YES BECAUSE THEY SAY THE PEOPLE HIGH ON THE LEADERBOARDS HAD A HEADSTART! ITS SUPPOSED TO TAKE HARD WORK TO GET TO THE TOP!!!! WHATS GONNA HAPPEN IN ANOTHER FEW YEARS?? AREYOU GONNA MAKE IT RESET AGAIN? ALSO I CAN REMEMBER WHEN YOU GUYS PROMISED TO NEVER RESET THE STATS PCE BYE
That's exactly what they are going to want in a few years, and people think good pvpers have a chance at #1, well only the good pvpers that have endless amounts of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci