• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Poll: Leaderboards Reset with Newest Update?

Assuming your old statistics would be saved separately, would you like the leaderboards to be reset?

• Yes. I support Legacy Leaderboards, new statistics to track, and a global leaderboards reset.

Votes: 883 53.7%
  • No. I don't want a global leaderboards reset nor new statistics to track. Keep everything as it is.

Votes: 761 46.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Primeval

Diamond
Reaction score
1 1/2 years of endless tryharding nights.. all going down the drain.
I spent all my free time getting wins, meeting new friends, and overall just having fun. But seriously, a stat reset? Look at Gravey4rd for example, over 4k+ wins. All the time he spent for the leaderboards just GONE. And yeah, yeah, I know about that "Legacy Leaderboards" thing but it's nothing compared to the actual thing. My goal this year was to reach 2000 wins and become the top 100 finally after 5 months of tireless tryharding. All the new members to the community will obviously vote YES because they want their chance on the leaderboards. But they should be thinking from our perspective(our = top 500). We spent our LIVES on this server and *BAM*, gone! Why the HELL would I want to start at over? How is this FAIR for me and all the players who have played this game for the longest time? Another example would be the players near the 900 - 950 win range. Where has there hard work gone? If the stats reset before they get to 1k, what happens? Are you even thinking about them? This legacy leaderboard thing is a great excuse for everyone, isn't it? All the old players(ex - Elgoldo, NoahSailer, Huahwi) will just be forgotten. And if you actually decide to do this crappy update thing, I ain't going be on this server (not that you'd care anyway). I'm pretty sure all the good players ( 500 wins+ ) will do the same. Please think this through once more MCGamer. - BTzombie (1300+ wins)
I pretty much just play on weekends and I'm so close to 900 then.... 1000 if the leaderboards don't get reset

S

Sepyz

People try to poke mods all the time, most reply with I'm busy lol. And I went into the hub once to try and get one and I found 2. They both told me they were busy, when in reality they were just talking to friends in the hub. So yeah, I try to report them to mods since I don't have a recording system, and yet pretty much everytime I'm ignored
befriend a mod

Roarryy

Survivor
Reaction score
I support this. I would have to say yes to this because it would make MCG/MCSG a lot more competitive, which in my opinion would make MCSG more fun. People would be competing for #1. The bad side to this is hackers and boosting. Both of those things will be increasingly more common. But overall I say yes.

krazylegz254

Platinum
Reaction score
I was a previous "yes" supporter, and now after thinking about and listening to both sides. I'm sure "no" is the best decision for the server. I'm about to hit my 1k win milestone and It would suck if right before or after I hit it, stats get reset. I'm sure other people are in the same situation as myself. Vote no

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci