• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Poll: Leaderboards Reset with Newest Update?

Assuming your old statistics would be saved separately, would you like the leaderboards to be reset?

• Yes. I support Legacy Leaderboards, new statistics to track, and a global leaderboards reset.

Votes: 883 53.7%
  • No. I don't want a global leaderboards reset nor new statistics to track. Keep everything as it is.

Votes: 761 46.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

caesar1108

Diamond
Reaction score
So i vote for NO because I am so dissappointed to reset my stats. All know on this server are a lot of HACERS and its very hard to make an win. I struggled to make 270 wins AND I DONT WANT TO RESET MY STATS. All my friends play mcsg and all will leave MCSG if Reset all stats.So please give us to choose between RESET or NOT.
Maybe make an aticheat for KILL AURA not STATS RESET!
Thats's my opinion!

alien676

Platinum
Reaction score
Why would you reset the stats becaouse some little Inappropriate body part on a male kids can't play and don't wanna buy a reset. this is so mature. wow get an antoher idea. take the hackers and the boosters instead of the stats. wow mcsg getting worst than ever. My ratio sucks but i don't care.
mature so mature.

NickSharpx ☆

District 13
Reaction score
Why would you reset the stats becaouse some little Inappropriate body part on a male kids can't play and don't wanna buy a reset. this is so mature. wow get an antoher idea. take the hackers and the boosters instead of the stats. wow mcsg getting worst than ever. My ratio sucks but i don't care.
mature so mature.
Exactly. And I just hate how ''Yes'' is winning cause of the ''Inappropriate body part on a male kids'', freaking sc.ms.

NickSharpx ☆

District 13
Reaction score
First page, And i think you guys should, it isnt fair for players that played when the servers just came out. I came here like 4 months ago and theres no chance of being top 100 because of how so many people played way before me. So i think this is a great idea!
No, it freaking isn't. We all started from the bottom and got to the top, it's just a matter of time and effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci