• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Vote: Battle of the Islands, Fire or Ice?

What map should we remove?

• Total voters

Psyonic123

Survivor
Reaction score
I am sorry, I thought chad asked for our opinions, so I was giving him mine. There is no need for such a harsh response D:
Editing my double edit: I understand now, but I already said it was my fault :p
Sorry, that was a general stop saying both. Not
directed to you! Nor was it meant to be harsh. I know, but you still said that maybe it was. And it is. ;P

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
The Freeze chases annoys me. >.>

So Freeze. :D

Reaction score
In my opinion, I would like to see both removed.
Mainly Freeze, though, since I can only choose one.

Freeze is just plain boring. I did not like Breeze from the start, and so sure, I liked Freeze a little at the start because it was new and I wanted to find chests and stuff and see what was new, but when it comes to it, it's quite unoriginal.
The ice chases take forever, and then you hit someone and off they go way in front of you and it's back to the start.
As someone said in an earlier post, a lot of the vines are cut off. This makes it impossible to get to a treasure, and it also means that I have an extra chance of being killed at the bottom or while on the vine.

Demons is very laggy. And I won't turn off my volume since it is extremely hard for me to play mcsg without it. I mean, how will I know if someone's behind me or if someone is breaking grass or leaves? This reason for keeping my volume on has saved my life more than once.
But with that, Demons is also original, unlike Freeze. Demons has lava, which I must admit, is a pain when you are lagging. The gameplay actually isn't any more fun for me than other arenas, when it comes to Demons.

In my time while playing it, a Livegame session will normally last 10 minutes or less. I find that the same with Solar Frost.
So in that case, I don't exactly have anything good unless I was lucky enough to find a tier-two chest, or a stone sword in a tier-one chest.

This is just my opinion, but if there is a possibility of removed both, I would do it if I were you.
I am definitely not fond of maps with lava, since it can mean an easy death so the person coming at you does not earn the points. Also since it makes the game much laggier and just not as fun.

zipp303

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
i like both please i like them and freeze is really easy to win on why would you remove it?

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Im not really sure...
Demons breeze lags the hell out of my laptop, but thats my fault, not the maps.
But freeze is so... flat...

ThePikachuPro

Career
Reaction score
I have a semi short solution for all of this.
First, I do not thing any remake should be added to these servers, Where is the originality in that?
Second, they both are annoying! I haven't played MCSG sense I lost my donor about a week ago, but from what I've played of those maps, I think it is all unreasonable. Desmond's Breeze is a terrible map for the sake of lag. Do not tell me to turn off sounds and music, I am already aware. It is it irrelevant towards the fact that either of these should even be on the server. Both are rips of Breeze. Also before these were added I would see posts like this

WHY IS BREEZE HERE!?!? IT IS THE WORST MAP EVER!?!?

So logic would state that adding more would make the community happy? I think not (Sorry if this offended you in any way. This is my opinion and I live in America)

Sigh

Spectator
Reaction score
While I voted for Freeze, I'd say to get rid of both as well, but I want to get rid of D's Breeze for a different reason: the games are so freaking short! Seriously, I can barely even get to any chests before everyone else has either died from combat or falling into the lava pit, causing the Deathmatch to start. Usually with two others teaming against me (because of course they are), but that's a whole 'nother issue that can't be fixed by the game itself.

That and the aforementioned lag that is experienced due to the lava sounds are a real pain in the butt. Why should I be forced to compromise and turn off my sound because of a fault of the map?

xCreepaZ

Spectator
Reaction score
Both. Its annoying and unoriginal to have 2 versions of a map and Breeze island its good as it is, demon and freeze island are bad and make the pvp a joke.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci