• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Vote: Battle of the Islands, Fire or Ice?

What map should we remove?

• Total voters

pandawhite5

Survivor
Reaction score
No, Demon Island creates huge servere server, client, tps, render and fps lags, delay and even screenfreezing (eg the ways above lava --> screenfreezes for everyone
Turn off Sound, It will help you increase your FPS.

5_hawn

Spectator
Reaction score
Both of the maps looks good to me but I might ended lagging in Demon's Breeze

misterzane

Survivor
Reaction score
I say remove Freeze Island the reasons are

1) when you chase someone on ice it goes on forever

2) ncp is a nightmare on ice

3) it looks horrible

4) too many chests

5) a awesome dragon thats useless

reasons to keep demons breeze are

1) it looks epic

2) a small amount of chests

3) its dangerous so people with better stuff wont always win

4) I for one dislike breeze island so its good to see it as hell

also people that complain about lag on that map i have something to say to you don't play mcsg on a rubbish pc that can't handle some lava unless you want lag i don't lag on it and i enjoy it

thanks -zane

Cracker_Sauce

Survivor
Reaction score
Please REMOVE FREEZE ISLAND , Waaaay too many 15 min + chases its reallly not fun :(

LaRuler

Spectator
Reaction score
I think demons breeze should be removed cause I personally think its way to laggy when your bye the lava but I think demons gonna stay so that sucks.... I hope many people agree with me though

Ag | Alex

District 13
Reaction score
Clearly remove Freeze. The ice chases are even worse than water chases cause if you try to shoot them with your bow when they are running they will get so far away and it is such a pain to hit them. Although many people say Demons Breeze is laggy all you have to do is turn sound off. Demons breeeze has lots of unique structures and the pvp is always fun and different cause you can kill someone with much more gear than you by knocking them into lava. In my opinion Freeze is awful and there shouldn't even be a vote. Its just obvious

K259864

Career
Reaction score
Remove Freeze because it is too similar to the original Breeze, and Demons Breeze has many new and different features.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci