• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Vote: Chest only refilling at the center.

Should the chests refill only at the center?

• Yes

Votes: 69 34.7%
  • No

Votes: 130 65.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Discipled1

Spectator
Reaction score
Just wanted to add, making only the corn refill is not entirely more like the movie/book then the way it is. In the games there are sponsors that can give players stuff outside of the corn, not to mention that the tributes have much more liberty to create recourse and equipment. A tribute could pick up a branch for a club, we cannot do that since we can;t break trees to make a wooden sword.

My point is in the series, the corn is not the only way to get stuff, and that is true through out the game not only on the first day.

From this point if I were to change the system i would just reduce the spawns in the outsides chests after the first day.

Pinklewilly

Spectator
Reaction score
I think that Chest's should Refill at the Corn and at the Cove because those seem to be the places people go to the most.

inoob27

Spectator
Reaction score
I think each day the items should slowly disperse. Like if you find 10 items in the corn the first day. The next day you only find 6. The next day 4. The next day 2. Same with the outside chests except they can have like 4. Then 2. Then 1 if you are lucky.

Jinkara56

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey i wonder who will be the 100th person to comment on this thread...oh hey thats me :D

UNSTEALTHYNINJA

Spectator
Reaction score
I think definitely limit the number of chests refilling. But have it only the major chests refilling, and no food. If you only have the well known chests filling, you will still have fights, as people will mob them when they refill, but it also means that the teams dont always win, because the teams cant occupy all chests. While doing this, you will still have people running back to the corn to get food, but it will give them a chance to take on the teams occupying it.

Little_Death

Survivor
Reaction score
This was the worst update ever....

The only problem with Foolspower's idea is that there are no crafting tables around the map, so if you get mats, you don't get to craft them without the corn.

unh20050

Tribute
Reaction score
Changed my Mind COMPLETELY After playing with the new system today - Adds a Whole New Perspective to the game - though I cannot change my opinion on the poll :( - but yes KEEP IT THE WAY IT IS.

mystery2k12

Spectator
Reaction score
IMO, i think this is a great a idea, it will make people who are camping around the edges have to get to the corn if they want to be kitted up. If not and they are in the deathmatch, they lose out :3

Noepje

Survivor
Reaction score
Maybe not everywhere, but in some random places?
Like the ship and the middle, and the next night the ruins and somewhere else?

I like it now though, but some more places with filled chests wouldn't hurt.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
After reading all of the posts, we have reverted this change and all chests refill. We might modify and tweak the items soon after reading this thread. Thanks everyone for your opinions as we really appreciate it helping us better our community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci