• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Vote: Mobs or no Mobs?

Mobs or No Mobs? (Please be sure to specify your opinions below)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
i do agree that mobs made the games more challenging but the whole bug with spiders and enderman following players was just too much so i wouldn't like to see mobs until this is fixed

Egrodo

Experienced
Reaction score
So since people voted yes can we have them back?

MachJacob

Survivor
Reaction score
I think that monsters shouldn't be spawned in normally, but with special spawning rules, e.g. they spawn at the corn after 5 minutes, or they spawn near people as traps. There should also be monsters introduced at a later point in the deathmatch, mainly due to teams not fighting each other. There is an area on map 3 where there is no light, no way out and a sign at the entrance saying, "Have fun surviving." There should be monsters in that area, because I think that is the point of it. Also it would be cool to have monster spawn eggs as an item found in chests (using creepers to deal with corn-campers or using skeletons to get arrows?)

THatShadowGuy

Spectator
Reaction score
No. Mainly because there are a couple places that are so dark (*cough*map3'scenter*cough*) that they would be flooded with the things in a heartbeat, and I don't want to have to avoid going certain places just because they're dark. Not to mention, I don't think our newest maps were designed with mobs in mind, so...

ErinEquinox

Survivor
Reaction score
Night Mobs add a whole different aspect to the game! Its fun and realistic and for the Hunger Games Fans, its true to the books! How can katniss an peeta have won if it werent for psychopathic killer beasts chasing them at night?

ProShooterBF

Career
Reaction score
Night Mobs add a whole different aspect to the game! Its fun and realistic and for the Hunger Games Fans, its true to the books! How can katniss an peeta have won if it werent for psychopathic killer beasts chasing them at night?
How is this true to the books? You didn't see zombies and skeletons roaming around every night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci