• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Vote: Normal Minecraft Server?

Normal Minecraft Server?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

orocket333

Tribute
Reaction score
love the idea of hunger games rp server, i would love to see it split into separate districts, maybe even special rp events where 2 tributes are selected from each district? hope this happens, as long as it doesn't interrupt the main servers.

Careerpro

Spectator
Reaction score
love the idea of hunger games rp server, i would love to see it split into separate districts, maybe even special rp events where 2 tributes are selected from each district? hope this happens, as long as it doesn't interrupt the main servers.
That would be a lot of fun!
But I think the goal is to have just a normal vanilla server, with some plugins, maybe. :)

NerdsWBNerds

Tribute
Reaction score
If you do a SMP please make PvP and Griefing allowed! It makes it so much more fun! Please, no factions or chest protection.

Lazyboy2791

Spectator
Reaction score
It would be really fun having to live in a survival game with Peacekeepers(Admin) watching over us and not have to worry about grievers and Mobs in side the walls surrounding the districts if you do do this have you spawn in the Capitol and Take A Train(mine cart) to your permanent district (gain money over time using the economy plugin for a new ticket to another district) and survive live there.

purplepieman

Career
Reaction score
I think a well protected creative server would be best, considering how many people are active and just arriving I think it would be a hassle to have to deal with griefers and hackers on a PvP or SMP server in addition to the MCSG.

Armadillomaster

Spectator
Reaction score
I think it would be cool to play with all the cool people I've met in the SurvivalGames but on a survival server.

Demanter

Career
Reaction score
I say finish the Survival Games plugin etc. before starting anything else.

It's just one more thing to deal with.

Careerpro

Spectator
Reaction score
This looks like a fantastic idea!
Living in the hunger games. That would be really cool.
Thing is I think Chad wants just a normal survival server, not related to the Hunger games.
But who knows, we might see this someday! :D

cheezstiks

Experienced
Reaction score
I actually PMed you with this idea, seems great minds think alike :p I think it would be awesome if we built the districts and actually did a kinda rp server, living in the districts, doing survival. I have a district 1 already built on an old map of mine if you like that idea.
Smart :D
I'd love to do that because you be able to do the reaping or whatever, if there would be over 24 people allowed...

Wait, then it would take longer to play if your not picked...

Joefesok

Tribute
Reaction score
Problem is, they can't afford a dedicated regular server. If you want one play another server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci