• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Vote: Normal Minecraft Server?

Normal Minecraft Server?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Careerpro

Spectator
Reaction score
O
Smart :D
I'd love to do that because you be able to do the reaping or whatever, if there would be over 24 people allowed...
Only, you wouldn't want to be in the reaping. You would die and would be... dead.
Forever.
Maybe you could start a new life or something in a different district, idk.
But you wouldn't want to be reaped, like in the books!

Reaction score
Sounds cool! It sucks talking with people and meeting them just to have to stab them in their faces later on.

cheezstiks

Experienced
Reaction score
O
Only, you wouldn't want to be in the reaping. You would die and would be... dead.
Forever.
Maybe you could start a new life or something in a different district, idk.
But you wouldn't want to be reaped, like in the books!
Yeah I guess that wouldn't be good, but hey at least you would be able to explore more districts :D

Dermydog

Spectator
Reaction score
We should make a survival server that is each district, and we are assigned to it and can live in it and do jobs for it, so Basicly we live in the world of the hungers games!

_dose_

Experienced
Reaction score
Chad to be honest, if they wanted a server like this they should go find there own or AT LEAST donate themselves, considering the time you put in already, you shouldn't have up a creative server. Go make your own if you want one, the time he puts in already is outrageous.

Careerpro

Spectator
Reaction score
Chad to be honest, if they wanted a server like this they should go find there own or AT LEAST donate themselves, considering the time you put in already, you shouldn't have up a creative server. Go make your own if you want one, the time he puts in already is outrageous.
It's just an idea.
It's not like it's going to happen at all.
We just think it's cool. :)

DoctorWho100

Tribute
Reaction score
I think we should finish this stuff before it, we could possibly make the creative server a server for people to build maps on!

Haydenw37

Survivor
Reaction score
i say focus completely on the Survival Games. i come here to experience the survival games and have fun in a world that i've been in love with since i read the first book. If and when i lose interest and want to play plain old SMP or SSP i'll find another server or return to my own worlds... besides getting into the game servers is hard enough, imagine all the extra people hanging out for no reason on the normal servers whilst waiting to play in the other games.
idk it might still be fun, but as you said it should remain a low priority for the time being. maybe once we've gotten as far as we can get it will be nice to switch focus onto being able to break and place again ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci