• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Vote: Voting

How should we vote for maps?

• Vote to skip (server picks next at random)

Votes: 141 53.6%
  • Vote on 5 (server picks at random 5)

Votes: 84 31.9%
  • Vote on overall (What we have now)

Votes: 38 14.4%

• Total voters

Egrodo

Experienced
Reaction score
The sole reason that Breeze Island is so popular is that it is small. This might be immediately obvious but the majority of the players want smaller maps so that they can play more games in a shorter amount of time. Personally I like the larger maps because then it relies more on skill and knowledge of the map to succeed. Look at the Call Of Duty franchise for example. Fans of Black Ops will remember Nuketown 24/7, the playlist based entirely on the smallest map in the game (Nuketown). That being said, I am going to go with the general public here and say that I think we should have the right to vote for what map we play. If the majority wants to play map 4, then why cant they? Donorship is a different mater, because 1 rich guy can outvote 5 regular guys. I am not saying this is wrong, because the servers need the money. If it ever gets to the point where there are more than enough maps to display (and I really hope it does) then the second option sounds the best.

BlazeFort

Survivor
Reaction score
I don't get how the skip system works or what it is "skipping" try putting it into a scenario

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I voted for the skip. I like it, but it needs to be improved. Give the players a selection of a few maps and another for skip. If they skip it picks one of the remaining maps.

Example

Type /v 1 For Breeze Island
Type / v 2 For Kharmunrah
Type / v skip to skip

What do you think?

Teweran

Career
Reaction score
I really love all the input we get! You guys are really listening to our opinions!

anatolifisher

Experienced
Reaction score
what willl happen with donor voting perks? u know VIP = 5 diamond = 4 vote gold = 3 etc..

Tinyoneo

Survivor
Reaction score
Ohh I get it now. I voted not knowing entirely what 'vote to skip' meant so now I re-read it and I understand now. So count me in on the 'vote to skip'. I not knowingling, voted the 'overall' one. Derp moment.

Preloa

Tribute
Reaction score
I personally dont like vote to skip.
I often use these 5 minutes to eat sth etc.
btw. what means atleas t 50%?
Always 12 or if there are 14 online 7 have to vote for skip?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci