• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Vote: Voting

How should we vote for maps?

• Vote to skip (server picks next at random)

Votes: 141 53.6%
  • Vote on 5 (server picks at random 5)

Votes: 84 31.9%
  • Vote on overall (What we have now)

Votes: 38 14.4%

• Total voters

cmhcraft12

Survivor
Reaction score
I don't understand the "Vote to Skip" Rule. It sounds good, but could someone please explain it to me?

Eagle37

Tribute
Reaction score
I think the first one is the best because some people complain about their favourite maps not being chosen and for the maps they don't like, they tend to express their feelings for it with spam and saying "don't vote for map 4 (or whatever), it's horrible or it lags), so I reckon on this voting system everyone gets a great variety instead of it always being the same map, like map 4 since that's very popular.

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't understand the "Vote to Skip" Rule. It sounds good, but could someone please explain it to me?
You will be told what map will be played next. If you don't want to play that map, you would do something like "/vote skip" and if 50% or more of the people in the server vote to skip that map, then that map will not be played, and the server will randomly choose any other map.
If map cooldowns aren't possible, which i've heard they aren't, then I'd definitely want to see the skip map thing be implemented :)

Cashkid32

Tribute
Reaction score
Basically say if map 2 was coming next and you didn't want to play on it, you can have the choice to vote to skip it and it'll start map 3 next instead of map 2.

Cashkid32

Tribute
Reaction score
You will be told what map will be played next. If you don't want to play that map, you would do something like "/vote skip" and if 50% or more of the people in the server vote to skip that map, then that map will not be played, and the server will randomly choose any other map.
If map cooldowns aren't possible, which i've heard they aren't, then I'd definitely want to see the skip map thing be implemented :)
:eek: posted at the same time :D

Shroom_Agent_27

Tribute
Reaction score
I support a "Vote to Skip" option. The server first selects a map. If a majority (12+ might be a good number for 24 servers) then a new map is randomly picked and chosen.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
personally for now the vote to skip seems ideal with the small amount of playable maps. With the upcoming community maps the 2nd option will come in very handy.

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
Vote for 5. It gives a surprise feeling since you will have to plan everything in the lobby itself.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci