• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Vote: What if we were to add back exploding podiums?

Would you like if we added exploding podiums into MCSG?

• Yes

Votes: 290 59.4%
  • No

Votes: 198 40.6%

• Total voters

K259864

Career
Reaction score
It was suppose to be a troll, but people actually expressed they liked it. Again reason why we do polls as we want all of your opinions (this is again, a "what if")
Ok then can I change my vote?

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry, once it's in, its locked.

TehSteelFlexer

Diamond
Reaction score
i say no, even though i loved when noobs (especially baccas) blew up and died, i always use sprinting at the start as a way to always get corn. it will probably be harder to get corn. (my opinion)

Vox

Career
Reaction score
It was suppose to be a troll, but people actually expressed they liked it. Again reason why we do polls as we want all of your opinions (this is again, a "what if")
Chad please no. :(. These game changing plugins are rough on the community. Adding something this big would be bring split opinions on the servers. Some people would like it and others wouldn't. Just my thoughts.

JakeKav

Survivor
Reaction score
Hmmm, this would be entertaining to watch some new players just die instantly. Although, it's not really appropriate and needed. It may add so much lag.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Yes yes yes! This was one of my favorite features that was to be introduced, and to have it taken away before it became popular sucked! It adds an exciting new twist to the game and I absolutely love it! :)

Blake43215

Some guy
Reaction score
I never actually got to play on one of the servers with this new plug-in, and i really want to see what it is like. it sounds like a great idea and just what mcsg needs to make it feel new

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I never actually got to play on one of the servers with this new plug-in, and i really want to see what it is like. it sounds like a great idea and just what mcsg needs to make it feel new
It kinda looks like this:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci