• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Vote: Your favorite community maps and why?

What is your favorite community map?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ryry636

Experienced
Reaction score
It's that time of the month again....this bug happens once a month. Very odd. Servers should be working now as I have to restart all of them at once to fix that issue.
This glitch is like the server's period. Once a month, during the same time period. Amazing right?

ryry636

Experienced
Reaction score
OhMahGerd Chad replied to my post! I'm famous now right? #ChadTheFanboy

Dionte Hurtado

Spectator
Reaction score
The past 20 matches, 18 have been survival games 4. Could you make it less likely to play on somehow?

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Like we said previously, we are adding in more voting options on our newest patch. This will hopefully give some more map variety in the servers.

nate252

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I know you said you werent getting rid of maps... but I kinda dont like this many.. I like less better tbh
and I dont really like yellowstone or hungry hills..
I chose overgrown arena as my favorite mostly because it wasnt getting any vote love and I like that map. Unlike some of the others *cough cough* it has plenty of random semi-hidden chests in the boring forrest and flatland areas along with chests in iconic locations

LeprechaunStew

Tribute
Reaction score
I know you said you werent getting rid of maps... but I kinda dont like this many.. I like less better tbh
I chose overgrown arena as my favorite mostly because it wasnt getting any vote love and I like that map. Unlike some of the others *cough cough* it has plenty of random semi-hidden chests in the boring forrest and flatland areas along with chests in iconic locations
contradicts self in statement. boring forest = fun lol face palm

Other News. Server period! haaaaaaaaa So true server = emotional wreck server forces Death match every opportunity! ahhaha #mindfucked indeed chad. chu a funny guy.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I agree, honestly keep Breeze Island, Solar Frost, Terewan as the only community maps. It's to confusing. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci