• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Vote: Your favorite community maps and why?

What is your favorite community map?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

thepalgamer

Survivor
Reaction score
This will probably be controversial, but my favourite is overgrown arena. To me, it just feels like an adventure with its size, the secrets feel rewarding, and it feels even because of the reason that it is played so little and no one can memorise it. It's a perfect map.

Also, if it were up to me, I would get rid of voting completely. Let the maps be picked at random, give all the maps a chance, see how people play out of their comfort zone. I hope you read this, Chad.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We said we were not removing maps anytime soon as we plan to get rid of community maps that are less popular. This is why we ask the community what maps they like and check in from time to time.

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think it is clear who the winner is xD

womble23

Spectator
Reaction score
I have downloaded all the maps and played them on single player and mostly have enjoyed breeze island the most out of all the community maps. This is because I seem to have won like 15 times on it and I am familiar with all the chests. Ps ChadTheDJ, I am loving your work and its great that I can play what all ur team has worked so hard for. I give u a pat on the back :D

-K2skier-

Survivor
Reaction score
Im sick of map 4 being picked every game, its hard to pick a favorite when I never get to play the new ones! When the new voteing system was installed it was supposed to fix Breese Island being picked every game, well now map 4 is being picked every game and its no different! At least then we had a real choice of what maps to play! As a sugestion I think map 4 should not allways be the first pick, why not put in another good Varide Map Such as map one, or two. I think the voteing system needs to be changed, or reverted back to the old system because me and a good portion of the people I see on Eu servers are upset by the new voteing system, its just not the same as before. Please fix this.

-K2skier-

Survivor
Reaction score
And also, Terawan SG for the win! I dont think fan made maps get enough credit, because Terawan clearly has had more effort put into it then map 4, or breese island. Dont pick breese just because its easy to win on...

ryry636

Experienced
Reaction score
I've finally made my choice. Yellowstone it is.
Yellowstone has less detail than Breeze Island... And that is sad. The 6 times I played on it, I ran into structures that looked like either boxes or circles. There really is no variation and it just makes it ugly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci