• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Vote: Your favorite community maps and why?

What is your favorite community map?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

VikkiAnn

Survivor
Reaction score
actually I explain the difference between the forests with *cough cough*.
In yellowstone and hungry hills I wander in their seeminly endless forests and stumble upon no chests. While in overgrown arena there are plenty of random and well hidden chests.
[/quote]
That's because the chest in Yellowstone are hidden :p There are some hidden in trees Holes in the ground, and in secret rooms that you have to find your way into. There just hasn't been enough "game-play" to actually have time to find them

ryry636

Experienced
Reaction score
why don't you guys bring back 48 and 120 servers?
The problem is budgets. They would love to bring them back, but as of now, not enough people would like to play them to actually pay for multiple 120 person server. I am sure 48 player servers will be back before the world ends in 63 days.

nate252

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
That's because the chest in Yellowstone are hidden :p There are some hidden in trees Holes in the ground, and in secret rooms that you have to find your way into. There just hasn't been enough "game-play" to actually have time to find them
Ya I actually agree. I kind of judged it prematurely. It will be more fair after ive played more games

DavidK

Spectator
Reaction score
We will be modifying the voting later today hopefully to allow up to 4 choices at start to help more map variety. SG4 will remain the first option until a new TeamVareide map gets released.
Couldn't you make a diffrent map the first option? I love the original and the second, but the forth seems kinda lame and over played.

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
In order of prefference.
10/NA: Never played hungry hills....
9: Solar Frost : Really not impressed at all....
8: MCSG ruins: slightly better than solar frost.... too vanilla.
7: Karmunrah: too... meh.
6: Japan : Looks amazing but it's super laggy for bad pc's.
5: Fortress pyke : Haven't really played it much. If I played it more it would be lower down but it's like this for now.
4: Overgrown Arena: I like this map although I haven't played it much , so far it's quite good.
3: Yellowstone: Quite fun :) I like the layout but not so much the buildings. Still it's really good to play.
2: Breeze Island: Not very good when overplayed but it's definitely the most action packed map so far.
1: Teweran: Small but not too small so that your running into people all the time , making it more like the classic SG that was much more intense and had me shaking whenever I encountered danger and the games lasted much longer than a mere 10 minutes.

Mine_creeper

Tribute
Reaction score
Its funny because people only pick breeze island to piss people who want to play a GOOD map off

Reaction score
Oh, how I wish my map were on there... ): ehh, whatevs. May as well give it another shot right? Try something new? Sounds fun. haha. But looks like breeze island is definitely winning this one!

sabshupe101

Career
Reaction score
I have to say Breeze Island...
The reason why its such a favorite, because its overplayed, and people have routes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci