• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

COMPETITION: Design a status signature and win DONOR!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vioxtar

Spectator
Reaction score
I hope the "usable variables" were indeed only usable and not mandatory.
This is the primary one.

These are more styles to go along with the green theme of the site. Just a couple of combinations.

All of these could be darkened to create a nice contrast between the page and the signature of course:

oh and i took the liberty of recreating the logo as it was too detailed for a small pic

xPzL

Survivor
Reaction score
I hope the "usable variables" were indeed only usable and not mandatory.
This is the primary one.

These are more styles to go along with the green theme of the site. Just a couple of combinations.

All of these could be darkened to create a nice contrast between the page and the signature of course:

oh and i took the liberty of recreating the logo as it was too detailed for a small pic
Your recreation
is sooo GOOD xD

gamesaucer

Tribute
Reaction score
OK, here we go with design #2.

sig2result-notblank.png
sig2result.png

(Again, as you can see, two on a single line. That's in improvement over the current one already.)

EDIT:
Wow, it looks better than expected. I made it to fit the website theme, but I'm surprised with how well it worked out.

billy

Tribute
Reaction score
what program should i download to make a signature

FinsGraphics

Survivor
Reaction score
what program should i download to make a signature
Well Photoshop CS6 is by far the best! but it costs an arm and a leg... so you just go for the trial? or you could use a vector software like Illustrator ... or a free one like Inkscape! actually there are quite a few free ones like photoshop that look prity good like GIMP! or Pixen!... here why don't you check this out: http://sixrevisions.com/graphics-design/10-excellent-open-source-and-free-alternatives-to-photoshop/

gamesaucer

Tribute
Reaction score

gamesaucer

Tribute
Reaction score
I think they can do plenty with .PNG =)

Wait, they already asked you for it? What page was that on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci