• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

COMPETITION: Design a status signature and win DONOR!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamesaucer

Tribute
Reaction score
Click on the Upload a File button or upload it to a website like imageshack.us .

C

clankstar

Since we are receiving so many good designs, we figured we would let multiple people win. Since FinsGraphics is so good, we decided that we would already pick him as the 1st winner.

Just to be clear: the competition is still running ;).

We indeed request the PSD/PDN file from the winners.

xPzL

Survivor
Reaction score
Well Photoshop CS6 is by far the best! but it costs an arm and a leg... so you just go for the trial? or you could use a vector software like Illustrator ... or a free one like Inkscape! actually there are quite a few free ones like photoshop that look prity good like GIMP! or Pixen!... here why don't you check this out: http://sixrevisions.com/graphics-design/10-excellent-open-source-and-free-alternatives-to-photoshop/
By trial ran out for cs6 stuck with cs5, Im on mac, and i have no idea where a cracked version of cs6 is, Do You know ?

FinsGraphics

Survivor
Reaction score
By trial ran out for cs6 stuck with cs5, Im on mac, and i have no idea where a cracked version of cs6 is, Do You know ?
CRACKED!? are you JOKING! thats piracy! thats ILLEGAL! (i no longer respect your design as it was made on cracked software!... its not the same if you don't work and invest in the software)

xPzL

Survivor
Reaction score
I have cs5 of my uncle but cs6, it's so GOOD but i dont have that kinda money to invest into cs6 :( But your saying that its illegal and everything, but you have never downloaded a song off youtube, watched a pirated movie or tried to get full versions of games/programs for free ?!??! Let's be honest who has the money at my age to go around throwing it on a improved version.

RyanMills

Tribute
Reaction score
So here are my attempts, nothing special. I'll probably make some changes during this week so any feedback is appreciated thanks. :)
EDIT: I Also have wooden sword versions for Normal Members.
This is how my sig would look:
RyanMills.jpg

EU Versions for different sponsors
RyanMills EU IRON.jpg

RyanMills EU GOLD.jpg

RyanMills EU DIAMOND.jpg

US Versions for different Sponsors
RyanMills US IRON.jpg

RyanMills US GOLD.jpg

RyanMills US DIAMOND.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.