• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

COMPETITION: Design a status signature and win DONOR!

Status
Not open for further replies.

loverthehater

Tribute
Reaction score

There's my try at it. I know it might be a little big, but if you ask, I will definitely scale it down for you! Hopefully you pick mine, but either if you do, or don't, I will be sooo happy to get my live stats into my signature! Thank you for doing this! Thank you also for your time and consideration. :)

P.S. And sorry for all the rapid changes if you were there for all of that. :p

Demanter

Career
Reaction score
Here's what I made.

This is v3 (yep, I already failed.) as I may make a improved version later but I doubt that as it's my cake-day tomorrow and I'm so tired currently.

The Pickaxe means Developer and the Iron Ingot means Iron Sponsor.
Clank, if you decide on this, be free to make any changes.

_dose_

Experienced
Reaction score
Heres my 5c xD

Click on the image to see the full

Decaf_bread

Spectator
Reaction score
Thanks :) Also, if people like the design but would rather use different variable/more variables, let me know. It's an easy change for me :)

_dose_

Experienced
Reaction score
Thanks :) Also, if people like the design but would rather use different variable/more variables, let me know. It's an easy change for me :)
Deaths would be pretty funny to see, along with stuff like, hearts from fall damage and stuff like that xD, my hearts from fall damage would surely be in the hundreds by now lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci