• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

COMPETITION: Design a status signature and win DONOR!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Decaf_bread

Spectator
Reaction score
You have to use the usable variables posted by Clankstar xD so. if you wanna ask him I guess go for it!

Cory

Tribute
Reaction score
I don't need it, but I'm a web designer, In fact I'm the one that came up with the idea of the Userbar Stats and coded it, Chad didn't like my design, so he has the 3rd party ugly one. (Only saying that because it is and hence the purpose of this contest.)

Probably is Userbars are ment to be slightly long and the height minimal.

Here's a 500 x 100 - Image I created.

The normal size for a leaderboard is technically 450 x 50 - but with so much information displaying it's hard to do.

Keep in mind even the 500 x 100 is big and we don't need all that information and if you play on US and EU you're going to want both "Userbars" in forum signature or technically can be placed anywhere.

The main issue is displaying the username as you can't get it looking right set in a userbar as the "sizing" changes as everyone username is different, small and long; Therefore needs to be a specific area like in the "Current" Userbar.

I think I'm going to re-design mine one more time.

_dose_

Experienced
Reaction score
I don't need it, but I'm a web designer, In fact I'm the one that came up with the idea of the Userbar Stats and coded it, Chad didn't like my design, so he has the 3rd party ugly one. (Only saying that because it is and hence the purpose of this contest.)

Probably is Userbars are ment to be slightly long and the height minimal.

Here's a 500 x 100 - Image I created.

The normal size for a leaderboard is technically 450 x 50 - but with so much information displaying it's hard to do.

Keep in mind even the 500 x 100 is big and we don't need all that information and if you play on US and EU you're going to want both "Userbars" in forum signature or technically can be placed anywhere.

The main issue is displaying the username as you can't get it looking right set in a userbar as the "sizing" changes as everyone username is different, small and long; Therefore needs to be a specific area like in the "Current" Userbar.

I think I'm going to re-design mine one more time.
and thats why your the web designer LOL

gamesaucer

Tribute
Reaction score
SEE MY OTHER POST! IT HAS FIXED LOGOS AND TRANSPARENCY!

Ladies and gentlemen, I present you, made fully in MSpaint (except the screenshot and Hunger games logo):

Please ignore the white edges!
They are meant to be transparent, but you can't do that in mspaint

I know it's a little large so I'll upload a few others asap, which will have a similar design but will be shaped a bit differently.

There is no donator sign on this design, I forgot it. I'll upload a sample of where it needs to go in a few minutes.

Donator signs need to go here: (right-top)

(Full version)

(Small width version)

(Small height version)

(Mini version)

Now look at me; I spent my afternoon drawing this and didn't even play today.
to everyone telling people to use professional programs:
You just got MS-paint'd!

atticus

Survivor
Reaction score

There's my try at it. I know it might be a little big, but if you ask, I will definitely scale it down for you! Hopefully you pick mine, but either if you do, or don't, I will be sooo happy to get my live stats into my signature! Thank you for doing this! Thank you also for your time and consideration. :)

P.S. And sorry for all the rapid changes if you were there for all of that. :p
we have a winner.

gamesaucer

Tribute
Reaction score
I swear that most of the entries are way too big...
They can be scaled down. For example, my full sized sig fills the entire page. However, if we scale it down it might only fill half.

I did it this way because MS paint resize sucks.

HeavenlyBlade

Tribute
Reaction score
Yes but I do graphics, scaling down isn't exactly an option if none of them are based on the templates he gives us.
They can be scaled down. For example, my full sized sig fills the entire page. However, if we scale it down it might only fill half.
And also:
[Pro Tip] Use GIMP.

Cory

Tribute
Reaction score
Guys you shouldn't be using the "Hunger Games Logo" as it would be copyright infringement and we don't want to have a DMCA takedown over it (Removal of the Userbars, New banner)

Hence why I created mine with the MCSG Logo, which Chad did like at one point, just too cluttered.

Decaf_bread

Spectator
Reaction score

A couple of other attempts by me... Honestly, as far as looks go I like Gamesaucer's the best so far. I feel like mine have better organization of info, or rather, it has all the info I want on it xD

What do you guys think about displaying a persons rank on both servers on the same tag? it isn't hard to do.

EDIT: if we had to vote right now, I'd vote game's first, then cory's. and then mine xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci