• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

COMPETITION: Design a status signature and win DONOR!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xPzL

Survivor
Reaction score
Hai, just want some thoughts on this, criticism would be nice, and variables that should be put in or taken out, new colours maybe ? and also should I use the mcsg forum logo ? (creeper spoof one) if so can i have a link please :D Also check out our map me and my friend have made :) Feedback would be lovely xD ->http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/hungryhills-24-wip-nearly-there.2683/ - ignore my hungry hills signature :S

Chopper7775

Survivor
Reaction score

There's my try at it. I know it might be a little big, but if you ask, I will definitely scale it down for you! Hopefully you pick mine, but either if you do, or don't, I will be sooo happy to get my live stats into my signature! Thank you for doing this! Thank you also for your time and consideration. :)

P.S. And sorry for all the rapid changes if you were there for all of that. :p
This is my favorite. :)

CrowHH

Tribute
Reaction score
Hai, just want some thoughts on this, criticism would be nice, and variables that should be put in or taken out, new colours maybe ? and also should I use the mcsg forum logo ? (creeper spoof one) if so can i have a link please :D Also check out our map me and my friend have made :) Feedback would be lovely xD ->http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/hungryhills-24-wip-nearly-there.2683/ - ignore my hungry hills signature :S
That looks awesome! But I think that someone said something about the original hunger games logo being copyrighted, so you should probably use the mcsg logo.
Damn it, and I thought I had a chance of winning this lol xD

Stunt_PIg

Experienced
Reaction score
here's my try at it
it still in beta and I'm making improvements
i think i have to make the gif go slower and I need to make it better quality.
it is hard to make a gif under 200kb and have it still have good quality

xPzL

Survivor
Reaction score
Thanks, but do you have any idea where the hell the full logo is ?

Parakoopa

Tribute
Reaction score
Is there also a variable for the donation-status?

And a variable that shows for what server (US/EU) the signature is used?

EDIT: Is transparency allowed?
Also: Do we need the copyright on the fonts used?

HeavenlyBlade

Tribute
Reaction score
LOOKS EPIC. YOU GOTTA TEACH ME TO DO THAT xPzL. But on the downside it is a bit too big and maybe something more mc related? like to make everything less smooth and more pixelated or "blocky"

xPzL

Survivor
Reaction score
Nahh, my smooth style xD, Although I could post another one + the mcsg logo edited in :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci