• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Confession time!

47knight471

Career
Reaction score
When I was a child I used to think that the insects in books would fly out and run everywhere...

I still think if that now.

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
I killed someone. Come to think of it I've killed more than one. I have somewhere around 1,407 brutal murders on my hands. I was never caught nor do I plan to be.

Tyson_Chicken

Survivor
Reaction score
This one girl in the lunch line dropped 10 dollars without realizing it, before she did I had my foot on it, then she started freaking out and panicking and since I'm known as a quiet innocent kid I got away with it. I also once stole 50 dollars from my friends mom, and I've never gone back there. Also, I use to steal bouncy balls from this one store when I has about 5 (they were glow in the dark, right next to the door, and seriously, glow in the dark fascinated my young mind). And also the biggest confession of all: I'm not made of chicken.

CandyCranium

District 13
Reaction score
When I was in 4th grade, whenever I was walking past my crush with my friend, we talked about sports and stuff like that, even though we were actually talking about Pokemon.

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
So there was this day where I was really mad at my older brother.

So I decided to push him down a flight of stairs.

You can guess how that turned out.

Kas

Survivor
Reaction score
Uhm let's see.. I have never watched Star Wars, Terminator, or the Matrix. :C

(but i promise i will soon!)

oooNEONNUKEooo

Experienced
Reaction score
One time when I was young I was taking a bath the water felt so nice and I was having a great time but then I had togo #2 but I ddidn't want to leave so I took a giant turd in the tub but that made so I had to get out anyways! :3

Reaction score
One time when I was young I was taking a bath the water felt so nice and I was having a great time but then I had togo #2 but I ddidn't want to leave so I took a giant turd in the tub but that made so I had to get out anyways! :3
*dies laughing*

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci