• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Confession

Isit good I confessed?

• Yes!

Votes: 62 91.2%
  • No!

Votes: 6 8.8%

• Total voters
Reaction score
I think its great you confessed. Always good to get thing off your chest i was told it was you but i wasnt gonna say anything. I get it you just want to play mcsg. Anyways buddy good luck in the future :) :(

Spaiu

Experienced
Reaction score
I think its great you confessed. Always good to get thing off your chest i was told it was you but i wasnt gonna say anything. I get it you just want to play mcsg. Anyways buddy good luck in the future :) :(
T hanks for understanding.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Wow. I agree, it's good that you confessed. You have nothing to lose by doing it, and nothing to gain by not doing it. If anything, you gain a little bit of respect back - at least, people won't hate on you (hopefully)

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
I knew who you were, (Kooksey didn't tell me by the way). I don't hate you or anything and I wish you the best in the futur.
I said that Spaiu was the most under rated player in AU. I stand to that. Spaiu bud I'm gonna miss you. You were a nice lad and a great mcsg player. When I said I was making a clan u were first to join. I appreciate that. I hope u are successful everywhere else u go. Good luck. I'm gonna miss you bud.

Last edited:

Julia

Platinum
Reaction score
When Jared/StigJam89 started saying you were Yoyal_Honey, I was so happy because knowing that one of my first few MCSG friend came back it was so exciting. c: I remember when I first met you on Yoyal_Honey, and I'm glad I did. c: I actually never skyped with you personally but I always teamed with you on AU and you were one of my new teammates. The first time I met you on Spaiu was when I still thought you were Yoyal, so I only added you on skype only because of that. That one day when you came on my personal teamspeak with dorky. I questioned you a lot cause so many people started accusing you of being Yoyal. After, I questioned a lot you denied saying you were Yoyal and I could understand why you didn't want to tell me. It was hard knowing that a good friend disappeared. It's nice to see a friend again, and I truly do miss you on Yoyal and I'm happy that I was still friends with you on Spaiu, but you were just disguised. You can always come on my Teamspeak, and I'll always be there for you. Feel free to skype me too. It sucks that you're banned again on Spaiu :c but you confessed and I think it's good that you did. ily5ever buddy. <5
** I might add more idk.

Spaiu

Experienced
Reaction score
When Jared/StigJam89 started saying you were Yoyal_Honey, I was so happy because knowing that one of my first few MCSG friend came back it was so exciting. c: I remember when I first met you on Yoyal_Honey, and I'm glad I did. c: I actually never skyped with you personally but I always teamed with you on AU and you were one of my new teammates. The first time I met you on Spaiu was when I still thought you were Yoyal, so I only added you on skype only because of that. That one day when you came on my personal teamspeak with dorky. I questioned you a lot cause so many people started accusing you of being Yoyal. After, I questioned a lot you denied saying you were Yoyal and I could understand why you didn't want to tell me. It was hard knowing that a good friend disappeared. It's nice to see a friend again, and I truly do miss you on Yoyal and I'm happy that I was still friends with you on Spaiu, but you were just disguised. You can always come on my Teamspeak, and I'll always be there for you. Feel free to skype me too. It sucks that you're banned again on Spaiu :c but you confessed and I think it's good that you did. ily5ever buddy. <5
** I might add more idk.
c: <5

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci