• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Construct

Loud

Experienced
Reaction score
The look of it isn't that hot. But the gameplay will be amazing.

Azorces

Career
Reaction score
This map needs more detail on the roads and on top of buildings I feel the road is really wide but overall it's ok

Loud

Experienced
Reaction score
All map makes will tell you this map doesn't look the best, but as a builder myself I believe this will be a super duper fun map with lots of pvp battles and open space for flint and steal considering its a widely used tactic now, it's like and sg4 v2. Once again the builds aren't that pretty but you don't necessarily need those type of builds to make good maps. Good job, you have my yes.

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
Builds are nice, layout is nice, but those trees.... Make custom trees, they will honestly make this map 1000 times better.

Berserker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Builds are nice, layout is nice, but those trees.... Make custom trees, they will honestly make this map 1000 times better.
I have attempted to make custom trees and change the outcome, but it ended up looking strange.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci