• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

CraftTub Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cscoop

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey guys, cscoop here. I'm bringing a little contest to this community!

First, some background. CraftTub is a SMP server started by me that dedicated YouTubers play and record on! Yes, it is based off of Mindcrack. If you came here from my channel, hi! You are going to need an account to apply for this contest if you don't already have one! What you have to do to have a chance at being part of CraftTub is as the following; You must have an active, growing channel. You must be happy with YouTubing. You must record a video of you playing survival for one Minecraft night. Me and the other members of CraftTub will reveiw all the applications and choose 2 winners! Good luck!
Members of CraftTub include :
@Branbob83
@YoungWolfyy_
@Stealthtjmax
@knifeinthebutter
@Zoeticly
@LiningHawk1702
@Wert9999
@michael harmon

Application format:
Name:
Amount of uploads per week:
Dedication to your channel:
Why you would like to join CraftTub:
One night of Minecraft/ current survival series:

Virtual

District 13
Reaction score
I'd like to apply for this - I'll apply sometime this weekend. :)

Mlpoknzaba

Diamond
Reaction score
Name: Jordan
Channel:http://www.youtube.com/user/CaptainSparklez/videos
Amount of uploads per week: About 10-14
Dedication to your channel: Indeed. I do it as for a living.
Why you would like to join CraftTub: Looks like an awesome server and I'd love to share my 5,000,000 subs with you dudes.
One night of Minecraft/ current survival series: http:
You're not really CaptinSparklez, right?

Sixorr

Diamond
Reaction score
Name: Zack
Channel: www.youtube.com/user/zackw27
Amount of uploads per week: Right now I haven't been uploading a lot because I want to try something new, and I think that Crafttub would give me something new to do :)
Dedication to your channel: If I had a new series or inspiration (Such as this) I would upload more.
Why you would like to join CraftTub: I've always wanted to do something similar to MineCrack, which this is similar.
One night of Minecraft/ current survival series: I'll edit this post once I'm able to do it and have it done :)

cscoop

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Zack
Channel: www.youtube.com/user/zackw27
Amount of uploads per week: Right now I haven't been uploading a lot because I want to try something new, and I think that Crafttub would give me something new to do :)
Dedication to your channel: If I had a new series or inspiration (Such as this) I would upload more.
Why you would like to join CraftTub: I've always wanted to do something similar to MineCrack, which this is similar.
One night of Minecraft/ current survival series: I'll edit this post once I'm able to do it and have it done :)
Sounds good! When your episode is up, we'll review it C:

Burtry

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I feel like applying so I can come back but at the same time I feel like I might just leave again.

TrexCrafter

Tribute
Reaction score
Cooper what's the deadline for applications? I still need to record one night of survival! :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci