• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

CraftTub Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jjppoohhnn

Career
Reaction score
Application format:
Name: Jay Adams
Channel:www.youtube.com/jjppoohhnn
Amount of uploads per week:5-6 havn't been able to uploading for ages work :/
Dedication to your channel: My viewers want me to do so etching survival like with some other youtubers so I thaught maybe this will be cool.
Why you would like to join CraftTub:^^
One night of Minecraft/ current survival series:EDIT this post when I start!

ryanroks594

Career
Reaction score
Name: Ryan
Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanrokss594
Amount of uploads per week: I just started my youtube back up, but I plan on uploading every win on MCSG that I record.
Dedication to your channel: I've recorded a loooot of videos, and I had a really dedicated channel before I deleted all my videos. There was mostly Gamecube and MCSG content on it.
Why you would like to join CraftTub: I think that it would be a lot of fun playing on CraftTub. I mean, I love the Mindcrack guys, and i'm pretty good at survival if I do say so myself. But mostly, I think that it would be a really great factor to start my channel back up again, and it would be a great think to hang out with the current players more often. <3
One night of Minecraft/ current survival series:

Cscoop I hope you prefer this one.

Last edited:

Angryjukebox

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Name: Alex
Channel: www.youtube.com/angryjukebox
Amount of uploads per week: Sporadic, trying to get a schedule going. Probably 1 a week on average.
Dedication to your channel: I've had my youtube channel since January, I had a ton more videos but I unlisted them due to them being bad quality, and me being a squeaker at the time.
Why you would like to join CraftTub: I want to get back into survival, and this seems like a great way. I know most of the members currently involved (maxy <3)
One night of Minecraft/ current survival series: Will upload in a bit when I get the chance.

Virtual

District 13
Reaction score
Name: Shane | VirtualSpark
Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/VirtualSparked
Amount of uploads per week: No exact number, but a few per week.
Dedication to your channel: I've made the YouTube banner myself, and I took a bit of a break from the channel, but I've started again.
Why you would like to join CraftTub: I know some of the members, and it seems like a fun and interesting idea. I've been watching cscoop's version of the series, and it looks really fun. I've never been a big fan of survival - but with others, it seems enjoyable.
One night of Minecraft/ current survival series:

MVPThomas

Experienced
Reaction score
Name: MVPThomas
Channel: Making a new channel once I get my new com, right now it is youtube.com/user/mrhaloman02
Amount of uploads per week: If I get the new com, I will try to upload CraftTub every other day.
Dedication to your channel: Very.
Why you would like to join CraftTub: It's a fun series, and survival is only fun with friends. I have never played survival in a long time but I am good at building and I would like to collab with others.
One night of Minecraft/ current survival series: I will start a series once I have my new computer by Friday-Sunday, then I will start recording and make a new channel, which then I will upload a series.

Burtry

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Cooper, if I want to join back would I have to make an application?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci