• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Crater

mr_pendle

Diamond
Reaction score
Remember when we made an Excavation site map like a month ago and it was way better? Ha, sorry but I feel like you kind of ripped off our map idea and didn't make any improvements.
Proof:
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/excavation-zero.45174/
Why do you keep accusing people of "stealing" and "ripping off" your ideas? These ideas are similar but there's no need to be going on threads and accusing everyone of stealing your "amazing" ideas that are much better than everyone elses.

kstorm2

Experienced
Reaction score
Why do you keep accusing people of "stealing" and "ripping off" your ideas? These ideas are similar but there's no need to be going on threads and accusing everyone of stealing your "amazing" ideas that are much better than everyone elses.
Because they are! And I never said they were amazing. Just stolen.

J

Joel/MadDawg

kstorm, although the maps have similar names, they really aren't alike AT ALL. I don't really get what you're going at when you say he stole your idea, because he clearly didn't.

kstorm2

Experienced
Reaction score
kstorm, although the maps have similar names, they really aren't alike AT ALL. I don't really get what you're going at when you say he stole your idea, because he clearly didn't.
I'm not saying he specifically saw my map and ripped it off. But it's similar enough to where we just don't need two. And they are basically the same, starting in a crater on an alien world and such. Which means it also has the same play problem as our map, which is the corn will be a real pain to get out of.

Reaction score
I'm not saying he specifically saw my map and ripped it off. But it's similar enough to where we just don't need two. And they are basically the same, starting in a crater on an alien world and such. Which means it also has the same play problem as our map, which is the corn will be a real pain to get out of.
This map is more similar to lost mine than anything. The similarities to your map are minor and not ripping it off, the two maps look to have completely different play styles. So there is a crater in both big deal there are loads off maps with similar features to each other. SG3 and trecherous heights both have large mountain corns and no one is complaining.

J

Joel/MadDawg

Thanks for the reasonable response, and I do see what you're going at. However, I feel like they each have different things to offer, and I wouldn't like to see either shut off immediately because of one being a "copy" of the other.
Also, sorry that I was a little rude in my last comment, I really didn't mean it.

kstorm2

Experienced
Reaction score
Thanks for the reasonable response, and I do see what you're going at. However, I feel like they each have different things to offer, and I wouldn't like to see either shut off immediately because of one being a "copy" of the other.
Also, sorry that I was a little rude in my last comment, I really didn't mean it.
That's fair thank you. I'm also sorry if I came across as rude. I couldn't say if it's a copy, or if it has different things to offer because I haven't seen enough of it yet. I guess we'll see, good luck.

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Use the erode brush if you have Voxel sniper. That will make the crater look more like, we'll..... A crater! It looks great apart from that. Keep working! I love the idea!

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Remember when we made an Excavation site map like a month ago and it was way better? Ha, sorry but I feel like you kind of ripped off our map idea and didn't make any improvements.
Proof:
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/excavation-zero.45174/
I am not complaining, but you ripped off Rugged Lands. Which was made by TeamSwish which I am a part of. We started making the map over 10 months ago, so we were clearly first.

On the map itself, "crater" I can tell you it will most likely not be added the way it is now. If you improve a lot.. Maybe. But since Rugged Lands kind of already has the crater type corn your chances are low. But I'll still wish you the best of luck.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci