• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Crazy fall damage

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
It's not server or internal lag, I have it happen on my own server too and that one doesn't run with any of the plugins from these servers.
Does it run with bukkit? It's like we both said - it's a bukkit issue. Not to mention common plugins like NoCheatPlus could be the cause.
Is it vanilla? If so, then why mention it being bukkit's fault? More importantly, all servers have to have something to run on - something in there could go wrong and it could still be internal server lag type issues on Minecraft's part.

DylanS

Experienced
Reaction score
Does it run with bukkit? It's like we both said - it's a bukkit issue. Not to mention common plugins like NoCheatPlus could be the cause.
Is it vanilla? If so, then why mention it being bukkit's fault? More importantly, all servers have to have something to run on - something in there could go wrong and it could still be internal server lag type issues on Minecraft's part.
It's Bukkit but it doesn't have NCP or NC, it has all of the Essentials, GriefPrevention and an Economy plugin. I stay with my 3 answers to the original question. :)

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Notice any lag since 1.3? Yeah, thought so.

But when I say lag, keep in mind I don't mean literal lag in game or anything. You can't see it, it's internal "lag" in specific places in the server caused by bukkit/minecraft I would think.

That is also what I believe it is the problem, that could be entirely wrong, but that doesn't prove your statement right.
Yeah, 1.3 ruined the game. Instead of adding bug fixes they added ender chests and more useless crap.

fishboy48

Tribute
Reaction score
I have to say lag might me the reason because my internet is a piece of Good. But i doubt it because all the other servers i play on dont have this problem. so i thing it has to be a glitch in a mod somewhere.

fishboy48

Tribute
Reaction score
and no i am not lying about this, another player Nobody_Likes_You saw this happen

slasherxtreme

District 13
Reaction score
This is not MCSG's fault. It's because of Bukkit and MineCraft, (I think) Now about you having full health, some armour and died because of fall damage, there's only 3 answers to this:
1. You are lieing and exaggerate really badly.
2. You fell of a high building and just died.
3. You didn't have full health and died from falling damage.
He's not lying, a perfect example of this actually happening is my signature. A teammate, six and I were all killed when we tped to dm.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci