• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

|Creating Mangatars and Minecraft avatars|

BlackHead

Career
Reaction score
Nope. I didnt have time previous week and I wont have a lot of it this week, too, because of school :/

All are on queue, I just need to get to computer and edit it :)

I_Am_Fire

Tribute
Reaction score
Nope. I didnt have time previous week and I wont have a lot of it this week, too, because of school :/

All are on queue, I just need to get to computer and edit it :)

Awesome, I just wanted to be sure since we hadn't had any replies on this thread for a week :). Thanks in advance for doing this

YoutubaHD

Survivor
Reaction score
What kind of avatar do you want (manga, classic)? : Classic minecraft
How do you want it looks like (example: my skin for classic avatar; brown hair, etc. for mangatar): My skin, I will attach it in this post, I would like it to have my skin with him holding a diamond sword behind is back reaching out to shake hands (Fake Truce lol)
Background: Cornicopia
Anything that you want on avatar, or what I need to know:
Skin.png

http://i.imgur.com/EWExqUS.png?1 <--- Skin

wonka1

Tribute
Reaction score
Could I have a Minecraft image of my avatar holding a sword and killing something please :D

OrangepotatoMC

Tribute
Reaction score
What kind of avatar do you want (manga, classic)? :classic
How do you want it looks like (example: my skin for classic avatar; brown hair, etc. for mangatar):avatar
Background:anything
Anything that you want on avatar, or what I need to know: i want my avatar to have a sword and look cool

ToeKnee

District 13
Reaction score
What kind of avatar do you want (manga, classic)? : classic
How do you want it looks like (example: my skin for classic avatar; brown hair, etc. for mangatar): my skin
Background: Wolves
Anything that you want on avatar, or what I need to know: Iron sword

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci