• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Creative and our 120 servers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Announcing the "Grand Opening" (this server has been running for the past week for a soft open) of our MCSG Creative server. We have currently 10,000 plots available for you to build. Right now to get a plot all you need to do is simply type in:
Code:
/plot free
/plot claim
Server IP/DNS is : creative.mcsg.in (or you can find it on our servers page)

Right now players can build anything on their plot by simply opening the minecraft inventory window. The only thing you cannot use is redstone, water, and lava because people abused those blocks create lag machines (if you are a donor, you are exempt from this). Plot sizes are 57x57 and should be big enough for most of your projects. Also another issue we are seeing is the server is lagging really really bad with 1.3.1 due to the bad performance issues with the new bukkit. We will update that server again tonight to see if that helps.

As for the 120 servers, we just updated them with the "Operation Duct Tape" for 1.3.1. We are still awaiting the fixes for bukkit however it should be very soon as our TP bug made it into the top 10 known issues. More updates soon once we get it.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We are quickly updating the server to see if the newest build helps. If will be back up very soon.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ah and we found the issue, more lag machines! :D And people wonder why we removed redstone :)

uscg1313

Spectator
Reaction score
I was playing on the creative world earlier but now i cant, so can you plz white list me

jcoder

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey Chad we have an issue with the creative server. It now says that you have to be whitelisted in order to even join the server, while recently, you could join the server without being whitelisted.

C

clankstar

Whitelist was on to fix some lag issues, you can now join back in.

Also, regular users will get redstone access in the future (without donating), but wait on the announcement for that.

Leech

Career
Reaction score
Just wanna say that im an EU donor, yet i cant use lava and stuff because its US points, dont know how that works but would love a fix for that, Ty

uscg1313

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey Chad and friends, everyone tells me under fourms i can sign up to become a mod but i dont see where you can sign up? Please help. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci