• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Creative and our 120 servers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaWaXD

Survivor
Reaction score
Just wanna say that im an EU donor, yet i cant use lava and stuff because its US points, dont know how that works but would love a fix for that, Ty
That is because the creative server is marked as an US server, it has the US points and donor status, this will also be fixed soon. Just sit tight :d.and if you want to be able to use redstone you need to ask a mod or higher for permission.

Ps3knight

Tribute
Reaction score
i know this has nothing to do with this but can i get my points for winning a game??!! i won a game on Survival games and i went back in to the server and i didnt get my points and anything can i get my points please??

3divi

Tribute
Reaction score
I wonder if someday this site will be also a big host for adventure map, that will be amazing!!!
Just like playing custom map and other things, maybe some minigabe by fvdisco...
CAKE DEFENSE!!!!

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
i know this has nothing to do with this but can i get my points for winning a game??!! i won a game on Survival games and i went back in to the server and i didnt get my points and anything can i get my points please??
They are a bit too busy with sorting the servers out to give you points, I'm sure you must of got the points you deserved, So please dont pester them

Ps3knight

Tribute
Reaction score
the server after i won was down longer than it usually is i dont think its really that fair because im not the best survival games player and i dont win that often

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
the server after i won was down longer than it usually is i dont think its really that fair because im not the best survival games player and i dont win that often
Well, I'm sorry about that, But they are busy people and have alot on, Just leave it and try to win again :)

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Announcing the "Grand Opening" (this server has been running for the past week for a soft open) of our MCSG Creative server. We have currently 10,000 plots available for you to build. Right now to get a plot all you need to do is simply type in:
Code:
/plot free
/plot claim
Server IP/DNS is : creative.mcsg.in (or you can find it on our servers page)

Right now players can build anything on their plot by simply opening the minecraft inventory window. The only thing you cannot use is redstone, water, and lava because people abused those blocks create lag machines (if you are a donor, you are exempt from this). Plot sizes are 57x57 and should be big enough for most of your projects. Also another issue we are seeing is the server is lagging really really bad with 1.3.1 due to the bad performance issues with the new bukkit. We will update that server again tonight to see if that helps.

As for the 120 servers, we just updated them with the "Operation Duct Tape" for 1.3.1. We are still awaiting the fixes for bukkit however it should be very soon as our TP bug made it into the top 10 known issues. More updates soon once we get it.
Why?! Why did you do this Chad! D: I liked when the servers were peaceful and woth fewer people! Now i cant even log into it cause its full!

Nah im just kidding :p But oh well it is true now ive got to wait to see an empty space to log in XD :p

spencer64

Tribute
Reaction score
No water, awww. Oh well, I'll just have to fill my castle's moat with creepers :) .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci