• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Creative Building

How should they present it?

• Total voters

cbeeston1

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey I want to ask how will you be presenting the server. Will it be Flatland, Plots or Terrain. Or any other options. Maybe you have to build something amazing to be granted creative mode. You may go into a room and get materials. Maybe oyu type /fly to fly around. It will make sure people don't spawn TNT only trusted people and maybe donators.

Sorry for my miss use in grammer. I am tired it is 12:40am where I am and I only got 5 hours leep last night.

-Cbeeston1

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If I remember right the layout will be in plots. That way no one can grief you. Also, I think you have to ask to be given lava, and no tnt.

Of course, I could be totally wrong.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Make lava disabled as well, even if people have their own protection it is possible to "cobble" up a moutain to flood over other creations using lava and water, I've seen two servers with spawns wrecked by it >.<

qqopp

Experienced
Reaction score
They should make it flatland with plots. It's so much easier to keep everything organized and prevent griefers.

CandyFTW

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeah, creative plots with some worldguard so you can make the plots protected so only the owner of the plot can build.

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
150 x 150?

I think yo doubt JUST how many people will join these servers...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci