• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Credence

Status
Not open for further replies.

pevasty

Survivor
Reaction score
What is your name? Nathan
What is your IGN? pevasty/pevasty_
What is your age? 15
Where are you from? England
What is your Skype? pevastyftw
What is Your stats after stats reset (1/7)? Havent played a game as I recently came back to mc, but I did have around 700 wins and 3000 games player
What are your PvP Strengths? Cant really remember
What are your PvP Weaknesses? Cant really remember
How many wins do you have (at least 75)? 0
Why do you want to join Credence? I have recently come back to mcsg, and there are know other clans that I have liked, but I feel that this might be it as I know some people in it, I know I might be rusty, but I can get better as I play more games, I understand you will probably decline this but oh well

Thanks for reading
pevasty

Kakor

Tribute
Reaction score
What is your name? Nathan
What is your IGN? pevasty/pevasty_
What is your age? 15
Where are you from? England
What is your Skype? pevastyftw
What is Your stats after stats reset (1/7)? Havent played a game as I recently came back to mc, but I did have around 700 wins and 300 games player
What are your PvP Strengths? Cant really remember
What are your PvP Weaknesses? Cant really remember
How many wins do you have (at least 75)? 0
Why do you want to join Credence? I have recently come back to mcsg, and there are know other clans that I have liked, but I feel that this might be it as I know some people in it, I know I might be rusty, but I can get better as I play more games, I understand you will probably decline this but oh well

Thanks for reading
pevasty
Nice app: Accepted as Member

OMGitzaDragon

Spectator
Reaction score
What is your name? Olly :3
What is your IGN? OMGitzaDragon
What is your age? 13 nearly 14.
Where are you from? England.
What is your Skype? I will PM if I am accepted :3
What are your PvP Strengths?
I feel my sword PvP has improved a lot recently, I now know a variety of strafes and styles to take down different types of players. Including defensive and aggressive.
I also believe my FnS is a positive part of my PvP, I can predict my aggressors movements and place a accurate FnS underneath them. I can use the FnS as both an offensive and defensive weapon.
Even thought not strictly PvP based I feel my Map Knowledge is a strong part of my game, I know a lot of routes and chokepoints across a variety of maps. My specialities on maps such as Alaskan Village. Where I have had many chances to explore the environment.
What are your PvP Weaknesses?
I feel my bow lets me down, even though recently I have began to improve and increase my successful shots percentage. However on a good day and can hit a nice bow lock. My bow skills really depend on the day.
I would also say taking down large teams is a weakness of mine. By large I mean of 4 or above. Even though I struggle with 3 teams, if I play tactically and efficiently I can eliminate them from the game.
How many wins do you have (at least 100)? 100 :3
Why do you want to join Credence? I don't really know. I just got told to try out xD

Credence

Tribute
Reaction score
I feel my sword PvP has improved a lot recently, I now know a variety of strafes and styles to take down different types of players. Including defensive and aggressive.
I also believe my FnS is a positive part of my PvP, I can predict my aggressors movements and place a accurate FnS underneath them. I can use the FnS as both an offensive and defensive weapon.
Even thought not strictly PvP based I feel my Map Knowledge is a strong part of my game, I know a lot of routes and chokepoints across a variety of maps. My specialities on maps such as Alaskan Village. Where I have had many chances to explore the environment.
I feel my bow lets me down, even though recently I have began to improve and increase my successful shots percentage. However on a good day and can hit a nice bow lock. My bow skills really depend on the day.
I would also say taking down large teams is a weakness of mine. By large I mean of 4 or above. Even though I struggle with 3 teams, if I play tactically and efficiently I can eliminate them from the game.
Why do you want to join Credence? I don't really know. I just got told to try out xD
Accepted as Member PM me your skype

Credence

Tribute
Reaction score
add ymcbrl pokeranger11 or revengeyt on skype

MaestroZeN

Platinum
Reaction score
We were winning 2-0 and then you told us you disbanded, ;-; you must put 5-0 to us

Tahsin

Career
Reaction score
We were winning 2-0 and then you told us you disbanded, ;-; you must put 5-0 to us
Wtf, we have never played Glacial...
Are You sure youre not getting us confused with another clan?

Radiation

Survivor
Reaction score
What is your IGN?: MasterKezo
What is your Skype?: slaqel.leo4
What are your PvP Strengths?: Probably all, but i have some mistakes with bow
What are your PvP Weaknesses?: probably bow
How many wins do you have (at least 100)?: Yea, it's the point of that i have 37/200 but, on debug i have 2000/4000..
What should we call you?: Beacause i'm frendly, and polite, btw i was in phoenix :)
Why do you want to join Credence?
Cuz i know a lot of pepps in that clan and i saw that xD :
hahaa
you actually got the name MasterKezo R O F L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member