• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Credence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hovic

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
We were winning 2-0 and then you told us you disbanded, ;-; you must put 5-0 to us
We didnt disband. IApologise took down our page. We still are here though, so we do not need to put it at 5-0 for you. Only our thread is gone. Not the clan itself. I'm sorry if this sounds slightly rude or offends someone.

Tahsin

Career
Reaction score
We didnt disband. IApologise took down our page. We still are here though, so we do not need to put it at 5-0 for you. Only our thread is gone. Not the clan itself. I'm sorry if this sounds slightly rude or offends someone.
Omg dude, you are stupid. Dont reply with knowing anything. We never fought Glacial, Zen was just confused and got us confused with another clan. Now shut up.

LightingRapt0r

Spectator
Reaction score
Yeah we never played Glacial

Jdennis

Platinum
Reaction score
Love the way all the clans you beat are randies and all the clans you lost to are not randies XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci