• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Crown conquest

Would you like?

• Yes

Votes: 64 94.1%
  • No

Votes: 4 5.9%

• Total voters

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Nothing like an oreo

Do americans have the biscuit marshmallow cover in chocolate (i think their called teacakes ?????)
Gosh, this whole "biscuit" thing gets me confused.

Marshmallow in chocolate? Yep! They're called Pinwheels. But there's more than one brand

Assassination4

Tribute
Reaction score
Gosh, this whole "biscuit" thing gets me confused.

Marshmallow in chocolate? Yep! They're called Pinwheels. But there's more than one brand
i give up cus american brands are different to british brand :) And jaffa cakes are hard to explain :(

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Plus I'm an American. To the Brits that means all I care about is food and guns ;)

Und3adK1w15

Tribute
Reaction score
The reason why jaffas dont exist in America is cuz the idea grosses me out, jelly in a biscuit covered in chocolate,

Id rather have myself Doritios and some soft drink or water :p

Frostyyy

Tribute
Reaction score
I really don't see why it's even necessary to have the items if this was going to be turned into an automated thing.
All that's needed is the game mode and map, along with a server mod for the golden crown.
The only thing the items are doing is giving a false sense of worth to otherwise weak or useless items, from what I've seen.

Assassination4

Tribute
Reaction score
I really don't see why it's even necessary to have the items if this was going to be turned into an automated thing.
All that's needed is the game mode and map, along with a server mod for the golden crown.
The only thing the items are doing is giving a false sense of worth to otherwise weak or useless items, from what I've seen.
Some of the items are very useful if you watch the videos 2 killed were got with the voodoo and a kill with the ninja star, i magic staff was overpowered though as it got lots of kills.

Niso123

Spectator
Reaction score
ok it sounds good but they havent even finished the walls pvp servers so it hard to throw more things at them so as of now no

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci