• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

CruelDefiance's ORGANZIED 64 man 2v2 toruny.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Quick note: None of the Titans (Who I believe represent a significant portion of the applicants) will be available from around 1-2:30 EST on the 19th. So, scheduling wise, it would probably work best to be sometime after that point (e.g. 3 EST or so).

Slater

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Quick note: None of the Titans (Who I believe represent a significant portion of the applicants) will be available from around 1-2:30 EST on the 19th. So, scheduling wise, it would probably work best to be sometime after that point (e.g. 3 EST or so).
Just because members of one clan can't make it, doesn't mean he has to reschedule it, just saying.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Just because members of one clan can't make it, doesn't mean he has to reschedule it, just saying.
Did I say he should reschedule it? No. I just asked for a more favorable time for 10+ applicants, on the same day he was already going to do it. He hasn't decided a time as of yet (I believe), and this might effect the final time he decides upon.

Jjppoohhnn

Career
Reaction score
Name: Jay Adams
Minecraft Name: jjppoohhnn
Wins: 800 or 900+
Clan: #Teamsypher
Skype name: jjppoohhnn1005
Will I be available on the 19th?: Yes, but it depends on the time, I live in UK so might be a big or small difference but I will still make it!

CruelDefiance

Career
Reaction score
Wasnt planning to have it around there, but thanks for the heads up, im still trying to fond a time, maybe around 3 est or 4 est. thanks for the heads up ;)

Jjppoohhnn

Career
Reaction score
Did I say he should reschedule it? No. I just asked for a more favorable time for 10+ applicants, on the same day he was already going to do it. He hasn't decided a time as of yet (I believe), and this might effect the final time he decides upon.
Yes but you disgrardly asked for a much higher favor for the clan members!

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Yes but you disgrardly asked for a much higher favor for the clan members!
No...?

If there was only one person from the Titans applying, I wouldn't have bothered. But if a significant portion of the people applying can't make it (I believe members of the Titans account for ~1/4 of the applicants), then I don't want that to derail the event. I want to see it do well, and that requires everyone being able to make it.

Tironas11

Diamond
Reaction score
Name:tiro
Wins: like 500
Mc name: tironas11
Clan: Forgotten
Able to make? Yh
Y? To win

Atwatt

Diamond
Reaction score
Name: BabyBac
Minecraft Name: atwatt
Wins: 777
Clan: Forgotten
Skype name: ethan.watt2
Will you be available the 19th?: Ye
Why do you want to be involved?: BabyBac needs to beat erreyjuan and be prime MCSGer!

Builda_Br3tt

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Brett
Minecraft Name: Builda_Br3tt
Wins: 920~
Clan: HellFire
Skype name: brett_dyer
Will you be available the 19th?: Yes
Why do you want to be involved?: Looks like a nice challenge filled with great players.

Trevor

Career
Reaction score
Name:
Minecraft Name: spellcaster24
Wins: 1501
Clan: Rebels
Skype name: spellcasterHD
Will you be available the 19th?:
Why do you want to be involved?: Because a wise penguin told me I should be ( @Sage Pickering )

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
Name: Eskild
Minecraft Name: ZniZ97
Wins: 302
Clan: #TeamSypher
Skype name: eskild.hovdenak
Will you be available the 19th?: Yep
Why do you want to be involved?: This sounds very interesting, and good to gain pvp skills. I'd enjoy to be a part of this ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci