• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cube World

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
I want to get it so bad but registration is down :O

Henry

Diamond
Reaction score
It looks pretty cool, but it does cost money, so it's a maybe.

Pipiska

Survivor
Reaction score
How did you get it cracked?
My friends spent 2hours searching it on youtube, and finally found a video on how to get it cracked. Search up "How to get cubeworld cracked no surveys" on youtube.

Oblift

Experienced
Reaction score
It has a lot of potential, but I see myself getting bored easily from just killing monsters. Still considering if I should buy it or not. Has anyone else gotten it? Is it fun/deserving of the cost?

My friends spent 2hours searching it on youtube, and finally found a video on how to get it cracked. Search up "How to get cubeworld cracked no surveys" on youtube.
Might want to be a little careful about that, there are many downloads which may very well be viruses, I advise not doing it without an antivirus program.

Pipiska

Survivor
Reaction score
It has a lot of potential, but I see myself getting bored easily from just killing monsters. Still considering if I should buy it or not. Has anyone else gotten it? Is it fun/deserving of the cost?

Might want to be a little careful about that, there are many downloads which may very well be viruses, I advise not doing it without an antivirus program.
Yeah, I know. Luckily, me and my friends found one without a survey (usually contain a virus) and it worked! If you have a friends or 2 that could play it with you then you should deffinitly buy it. But playing it by your self is a little bit boring.

Unuxon

Career
Reaction score
I want to get it so bad but registration is down :O

I know i was able to catch about a 5 minute up time for registrations at about 3 in the morning and was able to create an account, If i were you i'd recommend always having a tab open on the picroma site and check every once in awhile to see if it's up.

ugle99

Experienced
Reaction score
I know i was able to catch about a 5 minute up time for registrations at about 3 in the morning and was able to create an account, If i were you i'd recommend always having a tab open on the picroma site and check every once in awhile to see if it's up.
It is up now, I just bought it :p

Zietra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I dont even know what it is, am I stupid? *cries*

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
Can someone link me to where to buy it :3 plzitoaster

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics