• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

CyanVolts Are Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

munchinmango

Tribute
Reaction score
2 more wins yay ^_^ on the weekend i dont need a life so ill do well! who wants to team up?? :D

EliteReactionzz

Diamond
Reaction score
Guys its elitevolume im quiting cyanvolts im sorry but i have other clans its not u its me <3

omega_moon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I just joined and I only have 5 wins, but today I asked if anyone was in the CyanVolts and people teamed with me and we won. My point is that when "noobs" join this clan, they will get better and develop more skill and tactics within the survival games. Fellow CyanVolts will team with the newly joined players and they will learn from them.
Yes but you won't develop nearly as much skill as soloing it, and eventually everyone else will become much better than you and your teammates would be. Winning as a team is literally 2 to however many teammates you have easier than playing just by yourself.

BlazeFort

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: BlazeFort
Donor: yep
Wins: 70+ (Last time I checked it was 71 may be higher)
Got Skype/TS: Both but primarily skype
Skype name : BlazeFort
Got a mic: yep but I'm quiet and its for the best with my load fan
Steam Name (optional): BlazeFort (not on steam very often however)
At least a sentence of why you want to join: Just looking for a clan to say I'm part of one just because a lot of good players are part of clans. And I'd love to learn some tips and tricks I don't already know yet because I'd consider myself to be a good player, but I've just got this really terrible internet that seems to bring me down 3/5 games I die in. And the more I know the better chances I have of ending a game quicker so my internet has less of a chance to bug out during a game. So anyway I'd love to join CyanVolts and if you deny I completely understand and wish you all the best of luck in winning games and being general pros.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci