• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cyber Bullying - Make it stop! (Repost)

AppleCiider

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The community is really 12 so it can't be helped. I try to input my positivity though :)

T0M

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What can Cyber-Bullying lead to?
It is hard to understand why people commit suicide, but 'Suicide' is the third leading cause of death among young people, resulting in about 4,400 deaths per year, according to the CDC. For every suicide among young people, there are at least 100 suicide attempts. Over 14 percent of high school students have considered suicide, and almost7 percent have attempted it.

I understand why people commit suicide. Don't not why.

1. The person needs a problem.
2. That problem starts reoccurring constantly.
3. They try to talk to someone but then are rejected. (Lowering their self esteem.)
4. They Feel isolated, alone. They feel that they are stuck, Feel like no one can help them.
5. The problem becomes worse making their isolation stronger.
6. They start to think negative thoughts. Avoid certain situations where there problems started occurring i.e. school, facebook.
7. Again rejected.
8. Their self-esteem hits rock bottom.
9. Start comparing themselves to others who 'are better than them'.
10. Question their entities existence.
11. Self-harm starts occurring on a daily basis.
12. Contemplates Suicide.
13. Plans for Suicide.
14. Commits Suicide.
The only way to stop suicide to
a) Prevention
B) Figure out their intentions before they commit suicide.

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
What can Cyber-Bullying lead to?
It is hard to understand why people commit suicide, but 'Suicide' is the third leading cause of death among young people, resulting in about 4,400 deaths per year, according to the CDC. For every suicide among young people, there are at least 100 suicide attempts. Over 14 percent of high school students have considered suicide, and almost7 percent have attempted it.

I understand why people commit suicide. Don't not why.

1. The person needs a problem.
2. That problem starts reoccurring constantly.
3. They try to talk to someone but then are rejected. (Lowering their self esteem.)
4. They Feel isolated, alone. They feel that they are stuck, Feel like no one can help them.
5. The problem becomes worse making their isolation stronger.
6. They start to think negative thoughts. Avoid certain situations where there problems started occurring i.e. school, facebook.
7. Again rejected.
8. Their self-esteem hits rock bottom.
9. Start comparing themselves to others who 'are better than them'.
10. Question their entities existence.
11. Self-harm starts occurring on a daily basis.
12. Contemplates Suicide.
13. Plans for Suicide.
14. Commits Suicide.
The only way to stop suicide to
a) Prevention
B) Figure out their intentions before they commit suicide.
Source of these numbers please?
Edit: can you give a link?

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
I love how everyone think hes a great person for making this thread, but I went into depression cause of this guy. Telling me I ain't nothing in this community, I'm ugly and no one likes me on the teamspeak. I can't do anything cause his friends are admins...

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
Wait do people seriously take it as far as to calling "Wrecked m9" cyber bullying?
Yes, most users even get triggered to another situation of them getting "Wrecked" and this triggers bad memories and they begin to cry.

Its those straight white males if you ask me

MrExtrodinaryMr

Experienced
Reaction score
Yes, most users even get triggered to another situation of them getting "Wrecked" and this triggers bad memories and they begin to cry.

Its those straight white males if you ask me
i bet they got ptsd after they were told that they got "wrecked"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci