• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cyber Bullying - Make it stop! (Repost)

Reaction score
This thread and the people commenting went from mature and attempting to make a stand against bullying, to a slight sociopathic level.

I know plenty of people do this, I've done it in the past too, however saying the phrase just saying after an insult doesn't make it not offensive.

All in all, +1 for making this thread Benji. :) :)

MrExtrodinaryMr

Experienced
Reaction score
This thread and the people commenting went from mature and attempting to make a stand against bullying, to a slight sociopathic level.

I know plenty of people do this, I've done it in the past too, however saying the phrase just saying after an insult doesn't make it not offensive.

what exactly makes you think the people turned into sociopaths?...

Reaction score
I apologize, I took that word out of context. Basically they began to take the motivation and or care that this thread was attempting to present. They did this by repetitively saying you are unable to get rid of bullying.

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
I apologize, I took that word out of context. Basically they began to take the motivation and or care that this thread was attempting to present. They did this by repetitively saying you are unable to get rid of bullying.
well, im not wrong! prove to me how we should get rid of bullying and i will be behind it 100%

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
I made it. I got my information from that link. i made it a list..
THE STATISTICS WHERE DID YOU GET THEM I KNOW YOU SAID THE NAME BUT CAN YOU BE SO NICE TO PROVIDE A LINK SO I CAN READ UP ON IT.

"THE NUMBERS"="STATISTICS"
It is hard to understand why people commit suicide, but 'Suicide' is the third leading cause of death among young people, resulting in about 4,400 deaths per year, according to the CDC. For every suicide among young people, there are at least 100 suicide attempts. Over 14 percent of high school students have considered suicide, and almost7 percent have attempted it.

BenjiBaeb

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

Thank you! <3

Reaction score
Alright, so technically you are unable to remove bullying 100% from this planet, that is true. It is psychological, so unless you can fix the problems of all the bullies, it'll never go away. However the point in this thread was to inspire, and make a point to people to help bullying. To get rid of some, at the very least. Less bullying the better.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci