• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Dare [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

OGLad

Platinum
Reaction score
goodluck pvp on

edit: jdude wants me to join, i wont be super active so idk

ThunderClunder

Diamond
Reaction score
-Rick Getting Tossed-
Rick, you're a prick. Your bars are trash just like your eyelash. You're super bad just like your dad. I can rap all day about you cuz there is so much to talk about a little piece of poo. Rick, you're garbage at PVP, and I know I am the MVP, but just rap with me. Your graphics suck, you just have luck you big bad duck.

-Rubro Getting Roasted-
Rubro, what you say, I know your bae, but you taste like hay. You think your good at Kohi, the thing is your trash just like a baloney. Look at these bars, I know they're great and those bars are the destiny to your fate. I know what they say about you, you toggle, you just be lookin up those clients on google. I know what they say about me, now it may seem odd, but my real name is ThunderClunderGod.

OGLad

Platinum
Reaction score
-Rick Getting Tossed-
Rick, you're a prick. Your bars are trash just like your eyelash. You're super bad just like your dad. I can rap all day about you cuz there is so much to talk about a little piece of poo. Rick, you're garbage at PVP, and I know I am the MVP, but just rap with me. Your graphics suck, you just have luck you big bad duck.

-Rubro Getting Roasted-
Rubro, what you say, I know your bae, but you taste like hay. You think your good at Kohi, the thing is your trash just like a baloney. Look at these bars, I know they're great and those bars are the destiny to your fate. I know what they say about you, you toggle, you just be lookin up those clients on google. I know what they say about me, now it may seem odd, but my real name is ThunderClunderGod.
10/10

byRick

Platinum
Reaction score
Thunder Getting Thrashed:

thunder youre legit trash and your rhymes suck ass, come on you wanna clash? you make me wonder if in youre next verse youre gonna blunder go ahead post this on tumblr, claim this rhyme as yours i'll make you regret startin these wars. youre terrible at pvp youll never stand a chance against me. now go, run away and flee. my name is rick you can call me a Inappropriate body part on a male or maybe even a prick but i rhyme so quick my words are so slick come back when youre on my level you little pebble

OGLad

Platinum
Reaction score

thunder youre legit trash and your rhymes suck ass, come on you wanna clash? you make me wonder if in youre next verse youre gonna blunder go ahead post this on tumblr, claim this rhyme as yours i'll make you regret startin these wars. youre terrible at pvp youll never stand a chance against me. now go, run away and flee. my name is rick you can call me a Inappropriate body part on a male or maybe even a prick but i rhyme so quick my words are so slick come back when youre on my level you little pebble
holy Good

DareClan

Survivor
Reaction score

-Rick Getting Tossed-

-Rubro Getting Roasted-
When the whole clan is having a roast session at 12pm on a school night lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci