• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Dare [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThunderClunder

Diamond
Reaction score
-Rick Getting Tossed V2-
Rick, are you asking to fight? I can GG 10 you with one bite. Your bars are trash, just go play with your little funny eyelash. Your graphics make me puke, let me just put on a tuque. You are garbage at Master Builders, I just wonder how to be a killer. I don't know why you have "by" in your name, are you just trying to be lame? Just quit, I wish you could fall in a pit.

Last edited:

byRick

Platinum
Reaction score
-Rick Getting Tossed V2-
Rick, are you asking to fight? I can GG 10 you with one bite. Your bars are trash, just go play with you little funny eyelash. Your graphics make me puke, let me just put on a tuque. You are garbage at Master Builders, I just wonder how to be a killer. I don't know why you have bye in your name, are you just trying to be lame? Just quit, I wish you could fall in a pit.
Thunder Gettin Thrashed V2:
Thunder, rule number one for a battle - dont speak the same words just get out of here, go skedaddle. ya saying the same trash - "ya little eyelash" boy, your just askin for a bashin. you cant even rhyme youre honestly wastin my time come back when youre on my level of sublime. you say im trash at graphics and pvp, you dont even compare when put against me. admit that youre a squeaker and then accept that against me you are weaker. alright now im done, and ill admit it was fun, but remember now the score is 2 to none

OGLad

Platinum
Reaction score
Thunder Gettin Thrashed V2:
Thunder, rule number one for a battle - dont speak the same words just get out of here, go skedaddle. ya saying the same trash - "ya little eyelash" boy, your just askin for a bashin. you cant even rhyme youre honestly wastin my time come back when youre on my level of sublime. you say im trash at graphics and pvp, you dont even compare when put against me. admit that youre a squeaker and then accept that against me you are weaker. alright now im done, and ill admit it was fun, but remember now the score is 2 to none
Damn 10ed

vxu

Survivor
Reaction score
I just asked 360MC if OGLad still played and they are like best friends knew each other for like 5years and 360MC said that uquit so who is this lmao?
He's a random named sampling//triston_20000

OGLad

Platinum
Reaction score
I just asked 360MC if OGLad still played and they are like best friends knew each other for like 5years and 360MC said that uquit so who is this lmao?
basically oglad came on the ts saying it was fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci