• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Darkrai202: Final quitting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jccandfriends

Diamond
Reaction score
Some background information for what I hope is the very rare few that don't know who I am,

One of the best, if not the best player to ever play MCSG.
I guess you have never met me, battle of the egos, lets go. Bye tho

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
lol @ the best player to ever play xD.

I'm 2-0 against you in 1v1's :O. Even if the first 1 was a betrayal. Not to mention I get like 100 ping on a good day on mcsg :O. Get rekt son!

I'm bad at this game ;_;

love btw :3

Last edited:

meme

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

I'm 2-0 against you in 1v1's :O. Even if the first 1 was a betrayal. Not to mention I get like 100 ping on a good day on mcsg :O. Get rekt son!

I'm bad at this game ;_;
hello

feminist

Career
Reaction score

I'm bad at this game ;_;

love btw :3
can you remind me of this i'm pretty sure i only ever versed you in a 1v1 once haha, which was 8 hearts on us might i add ;)

eu doesn't count cuz like 400 ping

anyway bro love you, respect the grind you made to #1. take care =D

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
can you remind me of this i'm pretty sure i only ever versed you in a 1v1 once haha, which was 8 hearts on us might i add ;)

eu doesn't count cuz like 400 ping

anyway bro love you, respect the grind you made to #1. take care =D
lol nah I betrayed you once on AU( first time we ever met), then we 1v1'ed on AU n i got you with like 3 hearts. (back when I had good internet and could play anywhere).

I typically don't count that US one cuz you were lagging like a motha xD. I'll let it be 2-1 tho. Doesn't really matter to me :p. Was just messing. Hell I was probably lagging on AU when we fought xD.

I had recorded the 2 on AU at one point, but that was like 2 years ago lol, don't have em anymore.

As far as the grind for #1 thanks xD. I didn't really try much tbh. I just play with friends n stuff now adays, nothing competitive. I just happened to get it with how much I play.

feminist

Career
Reaction score
lol nah I betrayed you once on AU( first time we ever met), then we 1v1'ed on AU n i got you with like 3 hearts. (back when I had good internet and could play anywhere).

I typically don't count that US one cuz you were lagging like a motha xD. I'll let it be 2-1 tho. Doesn't really matter to me :p. Was just messing. Hell I was probably lagging on AU when we fought xD.

I had recorded the 2 on AU at one point, but that was like 2 years ago lol, don't have em anymore.
so you don't count the us one when i was lagging but count one when you betrayed me ??

excuses excuses ;))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci