• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[Day 2]What does MCGamer think of SG2?

CurseClan

Career
Reaction score
the tall buildings all the players go into makes the game take forever and makes me want to /kill sooooo ._.

Stephanie

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I actually like SG2. Going on top of the higher buildings and looking down, is probably my favourite thing. Plus most don't know a chest route so I am usually the only person in full iron xD

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
Not a good map for survival games in my opinion, but it is a really cool map. Maybe if the chests were a little more common and I didn't have to run 200 blocks out and down though some sewers and up on to a rooftop just for a tier one that would be nice.
No, it's an excellent map for survival games.
It's a horrible map for pvp games.

J

District 13
Reaction score
I love it. Considering when it's built, everything was done very impressively and detailed. It's a great map for Survival Games as 4non mentioned, not the get full iron and kill everyone games.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
I love this map the most, it's so nostalgic :eek:

MrMets

Experienced
Reaction score
In my opinion, it really set the standards for the future of survival games maps and building in general. It was a true game changer.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci