• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[Day 2]What does MCGamer think of SG2?

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
I love it its my favourite map 100% always has been since it was added... people who dislike it clearly never played when the survival games were about sURVIVING against the environment not just pvp

mikag35

Gold
Reaction score
This is objectively the best map on the servers. It's a terrific build and has a great survival aspect without being too huge and having too many chests. Lots of memories were made on that map.

Last edited:

ImmaSlapYoFace

Platinum
Reaction score
Imo it Is the most detailed map on MCSG with the best structural quality. I mean come on, there's so many massive buildings with 100% detail. However the small number of chests and the bad tiering is what lets it down. I feel like the small amount of chests there are doesnt accomodate the current MCSG play style, which is running around getting fully geared and fighting ASAP. Not just surviving the environment. And with the small number of chests there are they aren't tiered very well.

In brief to make this map better they practically just have to add in a few more chests and re-tier a few. It's a Beautiful map but it's gone to waste.

GeckoGoggals

Old Timer
Reaction score
Another cool fact about this map is that it's one of the only ones with hostile mobs enabled!

Cardon

Experienced
Reaction score
Three words: East and West.

It's possibly one of my favorite map, in V1 there was a OP route with 4 double tier 2's which are now 2 double tier 2's and 2 double tier 1's. I really enjoy the map and it's fun to play on!
I remember that, before the 2 double tier 2's wasn't there only 1?

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci