• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guide DDoSing and You: A Guide for Diagnosing, Stopping, and Preventing

Did you actually read the whole guide?

• Yes

Votes: 24 68.6%
  • No

Votes: 11 31.4%

• Total voters

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
I highly doubt you've been Ddos'd that many times, or even at all. Just because your internet goes out during an mcsg game doesn't mean anything, happens to everyone
Again, read the guide... I highly doubt you know how EASY it is to DDoS someone.

That's the point I was trying to make; it's a lot easier then people think.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
I highly doubt you've been Ddos'd that many times, or even at all. Just because your internet goes out during an mcsg game doesn't mean anything, happens to everyone
Also, my internet doesn't just randomly go out during an MCSG game... Most of the time I'm on a clan Teamspeak and someone comes on and says to my face that I'm gonna go offline and moments later I do. In fact, it happened on the MCGamer Teamspeak in June - half of the Sr. Staff was there when Kranzo poked me, I moved him up, and he asked me if I "enjoyed my offline time". I asked him to not DDoS me, which he promptly says, "fine then, another 2 hours it is!". Guess what? I was offline for the next 2 hours. Coincidence? Heh, in your dreams...

thedude2012

Diamond
Reaction score
I would also like to add, that you can hide your IP to those who aren't your contacts on Skype using this setting:
Another amazing way is to get on a proxy server or also known as a VPN. If you have the money, purchasing a VPN is great to just have in general.

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
"Don't give your skype to just anyone"
-Mod who bans banned alts and has his skype listed on his clan roster.

thedude2012

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm not sure what your saying, "mod who bans banned alts" is he not supposed to ban alts? You might as well have said something random. That comment made no sense, maybe try something like
I like cupcakes and pancakes.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
I gave my skype out publicly because I knew that by being involved in clans DDoSers were just going to get it anyway...

Plus I am no longer involved in clans and do not use that skype anymore.

Turtle

Diamond
Reaction score
Really nice thread Captain, I can tell you put a lot of work into this. Just going to say, I do not think it is a very good idea to link people to that website. I would highly recommend taking those off considering most people would abuse that.
If they really wanted to DDOS someone, they could just google it lol

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
I'm not sure what your saying, "mod who bans banned alts" is he not supposed to ban alts? You might as well have said something random. That comment made no sense, maybe try something like
Ppl who r banned tend to doss.... I think maybe ur overreacting a bit but k.
I like down sydrome 12 year olds with their real birthdate written in their name.
We should be friends

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci