• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Events Deception Games 3 (Community Event)

Deception Games 4 in which region?

• EU

Votes: 88 41.7%
  • AU

Votes: 46 21.8%
  • US

Votes: 77 36.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightmqre

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Nightmqre
Number (1-9): 7
Reason for applying: this will be my first deception game! :D
Why will you win: I have my ways of winning
Do you agree to our rules: yes, yes I do
Have you been in a previous Deception Games (specify): nope
Will you have a proxy ready in the event you cannot turn up: yes I have someone to fill in for me if I cannot make it

EnderMan693

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: EnderMan693
Number (1-9): 2
Reason for applying: I saw the earlier Deception Games and wish to participate in this one.
Why will you win: I will play smart and logically ;) I know what I'm going to do
Do you agree to our rules: Yes, I do.
Have you been in a previous Deception Games (specify): No I have not
Will you have a proxy ready in the event you cannot turn up: Yes I will

XNoobRagex

Tribute
Reaction score
*Minecraft IGN: xNoobRagex (Quantum Donor)
xNoobRagex.png

*Number (1-9): 2

*Reason for applying: In every game I love community events and one of the games I love playing happens to be MCSG but I haven't played a lot of it so I feel like I need to know the MCSG more and also it would be great to go up against skilful players

*Why will you win: I feel I have a great chance of winning because I have nearly won a third of the games I have played

*Do you agree to our rules: I 100% agree with the rules because they are fair and reasonable and there would be no point of applying if I would go against the rules.

*Have you been in a previous Deception Games (specify): No ;-;

*Will you have a proxy ready in the event you cannot turn up: Always get someone to take my place or be my proxy in events so I got my friend oliwerwylie!
oliwerwylie.png

Zinc // Akash754

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Akash754. EDIT: MY NEW IGN IS "ZincMC"

Reason for applying: I have been on these servers for about 1 1/4 years and I haven't been in a single community event! I would really like to get to know other people here and have a great time too!

Why will you win: I am a nice person and will team with everyone ;) Also I am god pvpa! GG12's for everyone! TheLastGapple

Do you agree to our rules: YESH!

Have you been in a previous Deception Games (specify): Nope... ;-; I didn't enter either..so yeah

Will you have a proxy ready in the event you cannot turn up: Yeah. my friendz.

Last edited:

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Imanol_Magana
Number (1-9): 3
Reason for applying: I've wanted to be in a fun community type of games and I think this is my chance to play with a lot of the community and see some new faces!
Why will you win: I'll try my hardest to beat everyone and if I lose I'll cry :(
Do you agree to our rules: Yes
Have you been in a previous Deception Games (specify): No I have never been in a Deception Games ever, and I would love to be apart of it.
Will you have a proxy ready in the event you cannot turn up: Yes

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: ALL1DO1SW1N1329
Number (1-9): 4
Reason for applying: Well, I am applying because I feel like I can really prove myself in this event and I really enjoy events like these when they are around. I also have had past experience with events and teamwork and such, For example I was a tribute in Hell Games 6 with my partners Kerbals and it was really fun to me. Lastly I like meeting new people to if I get the chance.
Why will you win: Well, I will try to win because I have had past experience with these events and I'm a pretty solid PvPer I would say. On my account I have over 1,000 wins and I have been in the community for a solid 2 years+ now. I also just have the feeling that this is the game I will win..
Do you agree to our rules: Yes.
Have you been in a previous Deception Games (specify): No, I have not. But I have looked into each event thoroughly to understand everything.
Will you have a proxy ready in the event you cannot turn up: Yes, I will be prepared if that does happen.

Last edited:

8oc

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: CrazyAndrea18
Number (1-9): 8
Reason for applying: Because, I really like Deception Games, they are really funny and they have a good organization :D
Why will you win: I can try my best, but I just want to play for fun :D
Do you agree to our rules: I agree to all the rules
Have you been in a previous Deception Games (specify): No
Will you have a proxy ready in the event you cannot turn up: Yes, sure

Norwz

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Norwz
Reason for applying: I'd really like to be in The Deception Games as it seems like a nice community event to be in thay actually is going to happen.
Why will you win: I will win because I have the tactics and strategys to win, even though I'm mostly playing this for fun.
Do you agree to our rules: Yes.
Have you been in a previous Deception Games (specify): No, that's why I am applying for this one.
Will you have a proxy ready in the event you cannot turn up: Yes.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: My IGN is KabaniaBum.
Number (1-9): 6
Reason for applying: I have never done a community event and well, I really want to ;P
Why will you win: To be honest I just want to play for fun c: But I will win with my OP betrayal skills, and my ability to finally take on teams c:
Do you agree to our rules: I agree to every rule written above.
Have you been in a previous Deception Games (specify): I have never been in one and I've saw videos of people being in one, and I badly want to join in.
Will you have a proxy ready in the event you cannot turn up: I have spoken to a few blokes, but most likely I'll show up c::::

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
Application:

Minecraft IGN: ImTheNarwhal
Number (1-9): 3
Reason for applying: Looks like a bit of fun
Why will you win: I won't
Do you agree to our rules: Yeah
Have you been in a previous Deception Games (specify): Yeah; first one.
Will you have a proxy ready in the event you cannot turn up: Yeah

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Ceroria
Reason for applying: I was in the Deception Games 2 and it was an utter blast, I'd do most anything to play in this event again.
Why will you win: I know how to help form and keep strong alliances together, as shown in the Deception Games 2 alongside seven other friends.
Do you agree to our rules: 100% yeahbsolutely
Have you been in a previous Deception Games (specify): I was in the previous DG, on SG: Shore. I came up with some personal statistics that I thought were fun. I was...
- The last staff member alive
- The last member of my team alive
- 12th place overall
- Was solo against two allied teams and a separate team (needless to say, things didn't end well as I had virtually nowhere to run or hide)
- I at least feel like I was the only person who attacked multiple people, got them all low, but was never able to finish them off without having to sacrifice my own life (I hit a lot of people but never actually got a kill)
- other pointless stats

Will you have a proxy ready in the event you cannot turn up: I will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci