• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Deelan's 1,000th Post

Kellyys

District 13
Reaction score
So I basically reached 1,000 posts on the MCGamer forums, and I wanted to give a few of my information out and thank a few people who have been there for me.

My name is Dylan. I am 14 years old. I was permanently banned from the MCGamer network May 02, 2015 and everyone knows. I have been banned for 5 months. I live in Florida. I am a Kohi player. I was a cocky clan player.

Yannick - For being my first like and forum friend. We don't talk anymore for certain reasons but you still were my first forum friend

RiskIt - You were in Void with me, and also a good friend. Ty man

Coferic - You were there for me since the Nexus. Known you for almost 3 years dood! Thank you for being a good friend :,)

DE5T1NY - Best friend imo. Even though you're forum banned, you have another account out there watching me :,)

TheMinecraftPharaoh - Omar, we don't talk anymore but you are the BIGGEST rager in MCSG holy. You were a good friend.

Yured - Good friend. Weaboo but still, GOOD FRIEND. Ty for making me the graphics all this time, probs the best graphics maker in the community.

Jeffrey | JDusk - Good friend. We watched that stream of that guy hacking on mcsg live!

Eddy - Omega!111

Josh - Omega!11!

Pyr - Chill dood

odakota - You were there always for me, ty dude. Bringing you to Beyond was a good choice. We had good memories there, ty.

Kisus - Grats on mod Blood. Been there with you since BeyondPvP!1!

Unsightly - Cool doge, you're a cool dude.

PotionOfHealing | ImWindyy - You quit but good luck with your future! Thank's for everything you've done for me!

DuruFTW - qt

Snap - awesome clan leader

17Cory10 - Another awesome clan leader

Last edited:

Coferic

Gold
Reaction score
Grats on 1k posts, they better unban you!
EDIT: Seriously, 5 months for "that offense"
I've seen hackers get unbanned the next day...

Kellyys

District 13
Reaction score
Grats on 1k posts, they better unban you!
EDIT: Seriously, 5 months for "that offense"
I've seen hackers get unbanned the next day...
umm, that's a long way. Have to realize my mistakes first before I can be worthy of being back on the servers. Thank's for caring though :,)

Coferic

Gold
Reaction score
umm, that's a long way. Have to realize my mistakes first before I can be worthy of being back on the servers. Thank's for caring though :,)
Good guy Dylan.
You'll get unbanned eventually. ;)
Of course, Dee plays Kohi now so he can beat the hell out of me in any fight nowadays due to stamina lol. No more days of me killing you 10 games in a row ;)

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
Ayyyyyy! Congrats on 1k posts dude, and I'm sorry I don't usually answer its just cause I'm never online anymore to be completely honest ;-;

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
Congrats on the big 1,000 posts! I hope to see a 2,000 post thread in your future.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci