• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Deelan's 1,000th Post

Josh

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No deep thing to day about me, all i get is omega?

seamusdean

Experienced
Reaction score
Congratulations! I just reached 100 posts, so I slightly know that feel :p Anyways, here's to 2,000!

Last edited:

Pyr

Platinum
Reaction score
So I basically reached 1,000 posts on the MCGamer forums, and I wanted to give a few of my information out and thank a few people who have been there for me.

My name is Dylan. I am 14 years old. I was permanently banned from the MCGamer network May 02, 2015 and everyone knows. I have been banned for 5 months. I live in Florida. I am a Kohi player. I was a cocky clan player.

Yannick - For being my first like and forum friend. We don't talk anymore for certain reasons but you still were my first forum friend

RiskIt - You were in Void with me, and also a good friend. Ty man

Coferic - You were there for me since the Nexus. Known you for almost 3 years dood! Thank you for being a good friend :,)

DE5T1NY - Best friend imo. Even though you're forum banned, you have another account out there watching me :,)

TheMinecraftPharaoh - Omar, we don't talk anymore but you are the BIGGEST rager in MCSG holy. You were a good friend.

Yured - Good friend. Weaboo but still, GOOD FRIEND. Ty for making me the graphics all this time, probs the best graphics maker in the community.

Jeffrey | JDusk - Good friend. We watched that stream of that guy hacking on mcsg live!

Eddy - Omega!111

Josh - Omega!11!

Pyr - Chill dood

odakota - You were there always for me, ty dude. Bringing you to Beyond was a good choice. We had good memories there, ty.

Kisus - Grats on mod Blood. Been there with you since BeyondPvP!1!

Unsightly - Cool doge, you're a cool dude.

PotionOfHealing | ImWindyy - You quit but good luck with your future! Thank's for everything you've done for me!

DuruFTW - qt

Snap - awesome clan leader

17Cory10 - Another awesome clan leader
YASSS

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci