• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

DefusionV2 [EU]

JonnysGraphicss

Tribute
Reaction score
Johnny, he is sending valid evidence so shut up....
Jezza flamed on our thread...
Valid evidence, that is nice, yet please get off of our chat.
If you continue to post flame, we will get a mod.
So please, go away now.

ImJellyfish

Platinum
Reaction score
Valid evidence, that is nice, yet please get off of our chat.
If you continue to post flame, we will get a mod.
So please, go away now.
i just sent you evidence you should change your clan wars plz i gave valid evidence (let alone that me showing you proof i dont hack IS NOT FLAME) we are not planning to start a flame but you dq in us for a invalid reason did annoy us(inc the fact you swore at me and aquatic ) and we wish for you guys to change your clan war with us
i hope this clan changes its ways

Thank you jellyfishdragon #aquatic

EDIT we have given you proof of how i dont hack and due to this being your fault i believe you should change your clan war against us

Last edited:

epiccino882

Spectator
Reaction score
1.Name:Cian
2.Age:13
3.IGN:epicino882
4.Skype:^
5.Ping: In General:19 To MCSG:58
6.Wins(50+):9 ^_^
7.Games Played:130
8.PvP Skills:Bows,Rods,Swords,Working on FnS
9.Pvp Weaknesses:Hackers,over 3 teamers.
10.The Map(s) your best at:SG4,SG Highway
11.The Map(s) Your bad at:
12.Previous clans: None on MCSG
13.Will you be active:Yes Pretty much everyday
14. Do you have donor(Needed):
15. Why should you be accepted into Defusion?:Cos ik Cludio I <3 Jezza and Jonny's vids and I'm in UrbanLegends on Hive and in general I think I'm good (No cockiness intended)
16. MCSG Profile Link:http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/members/epiccino882.328538/

JonnysGraphicss

Tribute
Reaction score
I strongly suggest you don't clan war this team, they accuse of hacks and dq even if you have evidence against it and offer to screenshare.
Get off of our thread. I told you to leave about 3 times now and yet you keep coming back. Go accuse and moan on your own thread and get off of ours. You dq'ed because: 1.) You hit us before grace was over. 2.)Your little friend had clear hacks.
Now. If you still want to mess around and flame our thread, we will get a mod to lock your thread. Last warning. Now leave.

TheIronPig27

Spectator
Reaction score

Apply

1.Name:Jackson
2.Age:13 almost 14
3.IGN:TheIronPig27
4.Skype:thatironpig27
5.Ping:170
6.Wins(50+):41
7.Games Played:400 i dont play mcsg competitly
8.PvP Skills:rod, bow, fns,
9.Pvp Weaknesses:sword becuase of my ping
10.The Map(s) your best at:sg4
11.The Map(s) Your bad at:maps I dont know
12.Previous clans:Vortex,Apex,Toxic, hive clans
13.Will you be active:Yes
14. Do you have donor(Needed):i dont have donor.....
15. Why should you be accepted into Defusion?:Because im a great pvper and a nice guy and im a huge fan of jonny<3
16. MCSG Profile Link:idk

ImJellyfish

Platinum
Reaction score
Get off of our thread. I told you to leave about 3 times now and yet you keep coming back. Go accuse and moan on your own thread and get off of ours. You dq'ed because: 1.) You hit us before grace was over. 2.)Your little friend had clear hacks.
Now. If you still want to mess around and flame our thread, we will get a mod to lock your thread. Last warning. Now leave.
ok telling us to leave you post will not help you and ill give reasons why

After our clan war with you you postponed calling me a hacker i didn't care to much i just assumed you got a bit annoyed going on a losing streak i felt like getting so evidence just in case
3 day later we ask you to continue the clan war no reply so i decide to go on your post to see if you were there to my surprise what i saw shocked me 3 DQs against different clans this seemed odd i look closely and our clan aquatic was DQ so i just assumed this was a mistake as maybe you coped the prior CW so me and spax tried to contact you your response was word for word [removing swear words] "jellyfishdragon is a blank hacker!" more swearing continued like this after this you left blocking us both to make it IMPOSSIBLE to contact you in any form the only way was to go public and ask why you swore at us and why we were DQed.

so we attempt to re add you a few more time to resolve the situation and of course we are ignored again after many attempts you came on our post and posted in size 6 "IT SEEMS YOUR MEMBERS HAVE-HACKS" after this i search for my counter proof just after you accused me on holiday resort i recorded this just in case you keept accusing me of hacks you footage 1:54 PM CST to 1:56 PM CST my footage was at 1:57 PM CST impossible to swap clients and log back in to mcsg in the time of 1 second but you still accused me of hacks telling me i just turned them off i explained something like .legit [this hides hacks its why you see players tell others to say it] but hiding hacks only hides your main screen and do not hide up any option screens so after this he claimed i turned my client off and rebooted in to a legit one but yep it is impossible to log in to minecraft in under one second

so we do not ask you for much we only want you as a clan to do your clan wars legit not hiding the fact you will DQ and tell people you are postponing tell people the truth and accept the fact you are wrong when you are we can not all be right and we hope you can change this disaster we have both created

we can make this allot easier if you corporate with us

Edit: "The Reason We DQ this Team was because of hitting before grace period and a member hacking." they never learn i sent you Clear proof of my client minecraft only mod is Optifine using razar synapse [hardware macros ARE ALLOWED i asked many mods before using them and i can back my self up with a post on a rules thread link: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/mcsg-updated-rules-version-3-0.12254/page-64 and http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/mcsg-updated-rules-version-3-0.12254/page-65] secondly we told you we NEVER punched you and after that round you said it was fine and we would forget about it and continue on with the clan war

their proof of me [not] hacking :
my counter-proof proving i dont hack:

Last edited:

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
CW? Add Eskild.Hovdenak or buxtonaters on skype

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members